If I had the Power

maybe, but I'm certainly smarter than you

not that hard to figure out that if there were no sports, there would be no 'schollie'

try again tomorrow

My sons have academic schollies while playing non-revenue sports and being reasonably certain of possessing their brains into old age.

Too bad you didn't try that ;)

LOL at "sports in the GPA". You and your Caddy would certainly be in the first round of those culled from the herd.

Buy me a boat, buy me a truck to pull it, buy me Yeti 110 iced down with silver bullets and then have Merica be only for straight white people

Good Lord NOOOOOOOOOOO,

Compulsory military service should never occur again in the United States!!!!

"The way I see it, unless we each conform, unless we obey orders, unless we follow our leaders blindly, there is no possible way we can remain free".

Major Frank Burns
MASH 4077

You already admitted you would wish for one if given the opportunity. Don't back track now peasant.

1) eliminate all mention of the British royal family on America media;
2) just eliminate, in like kill, the British royal family down to third cousins; and
3) eliminate the rest of the world's royalty.

1. Ban the DH
2. Eliminate slow motion replay
3. Ban Coors from producing beer for 10,000 years
4. Banish to Antarctica anyone who has or currently uses the term “unpack” unironically when discussing social mores

1. Ban the DH
2. Eliminate slow motion replay
3. Ban Coors from producing beer for 10,000 years
4. Banish to Antarctica anyone who has or currently uses the term “unpack” unironically when discussing social mores
Let’s unpack your hate for Coors and it’s Rocky Mountain freshness

Rocky Mountain freshness baby

There is a nice selection of seasonal Oktoberfest-style cases out at Costco now, and many IPA variety packs still remain on display. Quite a selection. Bust out some of that moldy money from your dust-covered wallet, stop being afraid to spend over a buck a bottle, and drink some real god-damned beer, dammit!!! If you go through a case, you won't likely go back to that swill.

Life is too short to drink pizz-wasser

Last edited: