Hunter Biden and Possibly Joe .......... is the end near???

I have not been hearing a word about Hunter so I did a little research and found out it seems court is scheduled for June 3rd on the gun case and June 20th on the tax charges. Could it be he will busy for at least part of the summer?
I think we're all waiting on the far-right conspiracy of him funneling money from foreign governments. Like the Trumps.

Owning a laptop is not illegal. What illegal activity is the laptop associated with?
Are you reading between the lines? There were more then a few that tried to make me believe that it was Russian propaganda and not really Hunters. I have not been able to get a copy of what is in the laptop so I have no idea if there is any proof of any illegal activity contained. Just strange to me how hard people worked to claim that it was not Hunters. Does not just that make you wonder what could be in it? To be honest with the success the D's have of covering things up we might never know.

So money funneling. You're dumb. Got it.
Girl Do Better GIF by ABC Network

No...the Trumps certainly took money from foreign governments while running the country.

Doesn't get anymore corrupt than that. Except trying to overthrow our government, which Trump also attempted.
They provided something tangible in the commercial marketplace, you dimwit. Good lord you are stupid

how is that impeachment vote going?
Just because the left leaning liberal fake news media has see fit to not keep us informed does not mean things are not being worked on behind closed doors. Tell me do you know of any news pertaining to this or are you just tying to get you post count up?

Just because the left leaning liberal fake news media has see fit to not keep us informed does not mean things are not being worked on behind closed doors. Tell me do you know of any news pertaining to this or are you just tying to get you post count up?
the whining MAGA chuds are claiming that they enough to impeach Biden, so i wonder how the impeachment vote is going. some how i get the opinion that if a impeachment vote is being held it would not be behind closed doors

the whining MAGA chuds are claiming that they enough to impeach Biden, so i wonder how the impeachment vote is going. some how i get the opinion that if a impeachment vote is being held it would not be behind closed doors
I am convinced they have enough but the votes are not there to convict so why waste the time. Would like to see Biden debate Trump and then get voted out of office. Democrats only vote the party line.

I am convinced they have enough but the votes are not there to convict so why waste the time. Would like to see Biden debate Trump and then get voted out of office. Democrats only vote the party line.
you a fool , if they had enough they would have voted already. There is no way Trump will debate anyone, he has already proven that. Trump is a weak cowardly man. he claimed he would testify , then made up a excuse why he can't. pitiful

you a fool , if they had enough they would have voted already. There is no way Trump will debate anyone, he has already proven that. Trump is a weak cowardly man. he claimed he would testify , then made up a excuse why he can't. pitiful
Even if the evidence was there which it is you and I know the D's will vote the party line and fools are the ones that pretend that is not true. This I know the person that will not debate is Biden and If my brain was gone as far as Biden's is I know I would not. Take about putting yourself in a place that the only outcome would be you looking like a fool. He can't speak using a teleprompter and others writing his material.

Even if the evidence was there which it is you and I know the D's will vote the party line and fools are the ones that pretend that is not true. This I know the person that will not debate is Biden and If my brain was gone as far as Biden's is I know I would not. Take about putting yourself in a place that the only outcome would be you looking like a fool. He can't speak using a teleprompter and others writing his material.
it don't matter how the democrats vote, they are in the minority, and don't give me this party line vote nonsense , the republicans are good for that as well. your brain is further gone than Biden's and that is obvious with your every response. it wouldn't be hard debating a clown that is facing 90 felonies and suggests injecting disinfectant .

it don't matter how the democrats vote, they are in the minority, and don't give me this party line vote nonsense , the republicans are good for that as well. your brain is further gone than Biden's and that is obvious with your every response. it wouldn't be hard debating a clown that is facing 90 felonies and suggests injecting disinfectant .
You post like a drunken buffoon

Since you claim I am senile I am going to help you out so you do not look as dumb as you seem to be showing. I was writing about impeaching Biden to get him out of office. impeachment trials are done in the Senate and at this time Democrats are not in the minority. The constitution requires a two third vote of the Senate to convict. There is no chance of that happening. I would not give you the party line vote if it could not to shown to be true. Old yes! Senile no! In your case young yes and uneducated yes. If you need an example of voting the party line just look at how the Senate voted to confirm the Supremes during Trumps time in office. Telling me "it don't matter", I am telling you " it do matter."