Hubbard 2022

Youngstown Chaney / Hubbard at The Beautiful tonight 5:00.

Hoping for an injury free scrimmage for both teams.

thats funny struthers is in the same division and opens with a d 7 who almost couldnt field a team last year
Why are you throwing strays at Struthers?
They were a d5 when scheduled. Dropped to a 6 and 7 the last two years I believe. Last year they were definitely a 6. A private school who is usually decent. We should have scheduled Youngstown East or… Greenville? Maybe the worst Mooney team ever? Lol they will be much improved this season ( St thomas) but still not very good. And then they have Streetsboro who is miles ahead of anyone on your nonconference schedule. And Geneva who is probably the best nonconference game that you would have this season.
But I understand why Hubbard scheduled so poorly sometimes you have years when you need to do that I get it. Best of luck to them I hope they win every nonconference game.
Ohhh crap. You’re back!

Last edited:
Why are you throwing strays at Struthers?
They were a d5 when scheduled. Dropped to a 6 and 7 the last two years I believe. Last year they were definitely a 6. A private school who is usually decent. We should have scheduled Youngstown East or… Greenville? Maybe the worst Mooney team ever? Lol they will be much improved this season ( St thomas) but still not very good. And then they have Streetsboro who is miles ahead of anyone on your nonconference schedule. And Geneva who is probably the best nonconference game that you would have this season.
But I understand why Hubbard scheduled so poorly sometimes you have years when you need to do that I get it. Best of luck to them I hope they win every nonconference game.
Ohhh crap. You’re back!
I'm taking a calculated guess but I'm thinking oldpolecat and spread are related.

I'm taking a calculated guess but I'm thinking oldpolecat and spread are related.
I don’t think you’ve ever calculated anything in your life my guy. I have no problem openly taking shots at Hubbard when needed. But that wasn’t me taking shots that was me speaking the truth that nonconference schedule Hubbard has this season is very bad. But there is a reason why it is very bad.

St. Thomas, East, Greenville and Geneva aren't very good teams. Not sure about how good Howland will be but they are a soccer school. Streetsboro is legit. Hubbard was supposed to play Sharon instead of Greenville but PA scheduling nixed that game.

All in all both schools are playing these teams for the same reason. Good luck to both teams.

St. Thomas, East, Greenville and Geneva aren't very good teams. Not sure about how good Howland will be but they are a soccer school. Streetsboro is legit. Hubbard was supposed to play Sharon instead of Greenville but PA scheduling nixed that game.

All in all both schools are playing these teams for the same reason. Good luck to both teams.
Correct

Pa scheduling is weird sometimes

All in all both schools are playing these teams for the same reason. Good luck to both team

Hubbard Eagles vs Youngstown East Golden Bears

1982 H East 31-8
1983 H East 21-7
1984 H East 26-12
1985-2007 DNP
2008 H Hubbard 21-6 Changed name to “Panthers”
2009 H Hubbard 37-8
2010 DNP
2011 H Hubbard 7-6
2012-2014 DNP
2015 A Hubbard 24-22 @ Refurbished Rayen Stadium with turf
2016 H Hubbard 41-8 Last year for “Panthers” name
2017 A Hubbard 22-8 Now “Golden Bears”-original name
2018 H East 26-20 ** ** 2018 - East scored winning TD with nine seconds left ending Hubbard’s undefeated
season at 9-1. Both teams moved on in D-IV Region 13, with #3 Hubbard meeting #6 Indian Creek at home and #5 Girard at #4 Youngstown East
at Stambaugh Stadium.

2019 DNP
2020 DNP
2021 DNP
2022 A

Hubbard leads series 6-4.
Total points: East – 162; Hubbard – 191.