How you doing during this?

hsfanOnRC

Since Teleworking in now the new norm I'm way ahead of schedule due to no one stopping by to pester me or do their job for them, so I'm golfing, fishing, swimming, etc and loving it. The only problem is I can't take a real vacation due to cancellations, sudden outbreaks, etc. I even visited family and worked from there.
How is everyone else doing?

Doing very well.
Getting more done around the house.
Saving a lot of money with working from home, and now that even the grocery forces me to wear a mask I dont idly go in every day and spend on stuff I dont need.
Dont waste nearly as much money in restaurants, another plus.

Looks like I successfully solicited my "boss" to work from home 1 day a week when we do go back full time, so that is a win for me!
I, too, have worked elsewhere (parents) a couple of times recently, so spending time with them and getting work done.

Here in rural Ohia we dont get caught up in much of this garbage. Went to a community event tonight with a few hundred people, zero masks.

Having a great year. All kinds of extra time to get projects finished around the house and savings account is growing leaps and bounds since there is no place to go spend it.

Been dusting off old house plans getting ready to build that last home to retire into.

Kids are all doing well, youngest gets a couple bucks extra for hazzard pay at the his grocery store in Columbus.

One of our kids has found multiple openings in medical jobs so he left his third shift job at a large national laboratory in Indianapolis to finally get a job more like he wanted working with patients in a hospital setting who are undergoing dialysis. Great job for getting experience while in med school.

Our daughter is busy helping businesses with planning for their future and securing loans and government subsidies as part of her job as a CPA. It's been a very rewarding year helping put smiles on the faces of her clients in restaurant and child care businesses.

My wife is excited about the new school year and the hope of teaching from home again. Less stress and same pay is always welcomed here.

Myself, business has been great and only regret is we missed sales that were available but could not ramp up production as fast as demand increased during something called a Covid -19 virus outbreak. We are still burning the midnight oil trying to get all the extra orders filled.

That pretty much sums up our families year. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

I have been in the office everyday since this started so no change there. I am handling vacation the same way I always do, feeling terrible for taking it, so no change there either.

I have been in the office everyday since this started so no change there. I am handling vacation the same way I always do, feeling terrible for taking it, so no change there either.
That sucks. Cannot even get the perks the Rona has given us?

The Office I work in tried to bring us back in by a monthly wave. I was in the first wave about 2.5 months back. Then our state started spiking again we held off. So it's me and 6 other people here, where there's typically 60-70+.
HR guy said if anyone wanted to come back in they'd happily let them. But No one has elected to come back yet.

I was in a roundabout way told I am too important to not be in the office by someone who has not been in the office since March.
Janitors do need to sanitize daily....
I joke.

Meeting this week and I expect to be back full time next monday I would presume.

Its been nice working from home, not gonna lie, and will miss it!

Janitors do need to sanitize daily....
I joke.

Meeting this week and I expect to be back full time next monday I would presume.

Its been nice working from home, not gonna lie, and will miss it!
Its a good joke. I was just floored that I had to be in the office to manage people who were... not in the office.