How many seniors will return

Give the top 8 seeds AA’s, really the only thing that can be done to kind of make things right with out affecting next years freshman class

The NCAA isn’t going to give winter sports another season. Just doing that for Spring sports will be a nightmare.

a lot of teams and individuals seasons were over when all this went down, they gonna pick and choose who gets extra year?

so only the best individuals and teams get another year, further separating the best from the decent?

also, what about the guys who next year was slated to be their final year, and now are stuck behind the same seniors, do they get another year too?

realistically, everyone, including the incoming freshman, would need an extra year to make it fair, and then the freshman every year after, as a logjam of athletes will occur otherwise.

not to mention, who pays for all these extra scholarships? Ohio state would be fine, but Kent? Akron? They are budget cutting big time as it is, now they gotta cover scholarships for the incoming freshman and the seniors who were supposed to come off the books?

I just don’t see it happening for winter at all, and maybe not spring either

I believe that if you havent had any type of redshirt granted throughout your career you will be granted a red shirt. I think that is the fairest way. This way spencer lee can win his 4 titles and everyone has a shot at 4 years of eligibility. These guys have taken medicals and olympic redshirts should not be eligible in my opinion this way everyone has a shot at 4 true shots at a tournament because this years has been flat out cancelled.

If I had to guess, spring sports get an extra year (seniors at the least) and winter sports get nothing. It's tough for the NCAA to justify athletes losing 10% (or 0% for many athletes) of their season and deserving another year.

What happens with those that took an Olympic redshirt this season, only now has to try to make the team for the newly determined 2021 Olympics? I would assume their will be no additional redshirts given to those wrestlers, unless they have not taken a redshirt previously. Will be messy.

What happens with those that took an Olympic redshirt this season, only now has to try to make the team for the newly determined 2021 Olympics? I would assume their will be no additional redshirts given to those wrestlers, unless they have not taken a redshirt previously. Will be messy.
I would assume there will be no Olympic redshirts offered, or at an extreme a very selective qualifying list (former WT member). I would be amazed if they let someone like Stevan Micic get an 8th year

Am I the only one that would prefer if there were never any redshirted for any reason? I mean they are there to " play school" after all. I feel like no redshirts would actually create more opportunities given the limited availability of scholarships .