How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

How long until Michigan vacates its 2023 title?

• Less than 4 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only people worried about an investigation are sore loser Ohio State fans. There isn't a single Michigan fan worried about an investigation. We all know we dominated and won on the field. As as coach you can know what's coming but you still have to stop it on defense and execute. On offense the defense can know what's coming. They can even call out that play as you leave the huddle. That happens all the time. It comes down to execution. Who has the bigger, faster, stronger athletes who make plays when it counts. Michigan did. If Michigan was stealing signs, that is on the opponent. Make your signs more difficult if you don't want them stolen. Hell, change them mid game if you have too. That's called an in game adjustment. Michigan has better coaches and better players. Get over it.
I will take which school is under investigation for 2 level one violations for a $1000 Alex!

I will take which school is under investigation for 2 level one violations for a $1000 Alex!
Oh no, not level a one violation!! Nobody cares besides Ohio State fans and nobody respects the NCAA anymore. That ship sailed years ago. Once they started paying players the NCAA cant play the ethics and integrity card anymore. Michigan won the title on the field and you can't stand that! Good luck with your investigation.

I have to believe Bob is trolling. OSU didn't do the necessary things to win in 21 and 22, and anyone who understands Football knows this.
You are correct.

OSU did not send one of their staff members to upcoming opponent's games, have them stand on the sidelines dressed in another team's coaching staff apparel, and videotape signals from across the field.

You nailed that one.

You are correct.

OSU did not send one of their staff members to upcoming opponent's games, have them stand on the sidelines dressed in another team's coaching staff apparel, and videotape signals from across the field.

You nailed that one.
Are you a troll, or don't understand Football?

I understand the rules.

You don’t.
The same rules the NCAA doesn't fully endorse? The same rules where the language isn't fully defined leaving loopholes?

The 21 and 22 games much of OSU'S problems were of self-destruction; not much in the way of discipline. That's Coaching. Clear that up, and you may get the desired success. It sure has worked for Michigan

The same rules the NCAA doesn't fully endorse? The same rules where the language isn't fully defined leaving loopholes?

The 21 and 22 games much of OSU'S problems were of self-destruction; not much in the way of discipline. That's Coaching. Clear that up, and you may get the desired success. It sure has worked for Michigan
Is that why Scallions was fired?

Because he played by the rules?

It sure has worked for Michigan
Yes, and everyone knows that.
1713009437816.png

Again this title won’t be vacated. It’s not the NCAAs title to be won, it was through ESPN and the CFP Foundation. It’s an invitation only tournament.

asterisk​

[ as-tuh-risk ]SHOW IPA
0b29c1db2f0b1c9452c7.svg

See synonyms for asterisk on Thesaurus.com

noun
  1. a small starlike symbol (*), used in writing and printing as a reference mark or to indicate omission, doubtful matter, etc.
  2. Linguistics. the figure of a star (*) used to mark an utterance that would be considered ungrammatical or otherwise unacceptable by native speakers of a language, as in * I enjoy to ski.

But if they vacate the bowl wins, how could they win the title?
Because the NCAA has zero control on the playoffs. The NCAA does not control the bowls. They are all invitationals agreed upon by the people who put on the bowl games and the conference commisioners.

Yes, and everyone knows that.
View attachment 57306
Did you see many penalties from Michigan?

Many turnovers?

Big plays in crucial moments?

That doomed OSU especially the 22 game in Columbus. Between dropped passes(Stover, esp), dumb penalties, lack of gap integrity, missed tackles, and horrible man coverage, and you think OSU was cheated out of a win?

Not to mention the nearly 500 yards of Offense by the Buckeyes. If there was any cleanup in Aisle 5 , it would've been much closer game, perhaps even a Buckeye W.

Did you see many penalties from Michigan?

Many turnovers?

Big plays in crucial moments?

That doomed OSU especially the 22 game in Columbus. Between dropped passes(Stover, esp), dumb penalties, lack of gap integrity, missed tackles, and horrible man coverage, and you think OSU was cheated out of a win?

Not to mention the nearly 500 yards of Offense by the Buckeyes. If there was any cleanup in Aisle 5 , it would've been much closer game, perhaps even a Buckeye W.
It is easy to play ball if you know what your opponent is doing and is going to do. You have seen the articles and heard the mountain of proof. You have seen the pictures and watched the videos. I like to think you are an intelligent person. Do you honestly think that Michigan has not done anything against the rules and used an illegal and unfair advantage? An honest answer please.

Because the NCAA has zero control on the playoffs. The NCAA does not control the bowls. They are all invitationals agreed upon by the people who put on the bowl games and the conference commisioners.
Ohio State vacated their bowl win over Arkansas under Tressel. I'm guessing if Michigan has to vacate their wins, the championship goes with it.

The so called Xichigan man (hairball) got out of dodge while the getting was still good. Left Moore a cesspool to deal with.
This investigation was from covid year violations. The NCAA works slowly. Wonder if the Michigan faithful think the cheating scandal is still a non factor?

This investigation was from covid year violations. The NCAA works slowly. Wonder if the Michigan faithful think the cheating scandal is still a non factor?

I could almost hear that wrist slap from the ncaa today.

Don’t you worry though Bobby. When sign gate is over and done the punishment will be ineffectual and all will be well.