How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

How long until Michigan vacates its 2023 title?

• Less than 4 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GOD IS GOOD. Life is fantastic as I live my retirement dream in Florida for winters. WINTER SUCKS!
Looking quite dapper my friend! Even wearing scarlet and gray(y)
1715008655075.png

I like it. Only I am much smaller, and weigh a lot less. And NO beard. Maybe the sneakers we could compromise and could be Maize and Blue?
Sir you may have your Maize and Blue shoes. I am sure you will be able to find several choices in Maize and Blue on the clearance racks.😁

Sir you may have your Maize and Blue shoes. I am sure you will be able to find several choices in Maize and Blue on the clearance racks.😁
I don't care where they come from. Clearance rack just means that I would save a little money and could use it for my trips to Ohio for HS football. 🏈🏈🏈

There is hope for you yet(y)
I doubt it. I will always be a Wolverine, just like you will always be (yes, I will be nice - a buckeye). But I really do look forward to Friday night HS football in Ohio. I love it. I will miss going to the state finals every year. Last year was the first year since I started going every Friday to Ohio, that I didn't go because it was my first year in Florida. But I watched online. Then I watched the Florida HS state finals a week later, then watched the Texas HS state finals online as well. 3 great weekends in a row. Texas gets by FAR the biggest crowds. Florida is a joke regarding attendance. Actually pathetic attendance. Ohio puts Florida to shame. But the Florida speed is unmatched. But I love the Ohio HS state finals at Canton. It's only about 2 1/2 hours to see great HS football in a great venue. (IMHO). But life changes. Now come HS playoff time, instead of heading west on I90, I head south an I79 for the sunshine state.

I doubt it. I will always be a Wolverine, just like you will always be (yes, I will be nice - a buckeye). But I really do look forward to Friday night HS football in Ohio. I love it. I will miss going to the state finals every year. Last year was the first year since I started going every Friday to Ohio, that I didn't go because it was my first year in Florida. But I watched online. Then I watched the Florida HS state finals a week later, then watched the Texas HS state finals online as well. 3 great weekends in a row. Texas gets by FAR the biggest crowds. Florida is a joke regarding attendance. Actually pathetic attendance. Ohio puts Florida to shame. But the Florida speed is unmatched. But I love the Ohio HS state finals at Canton. It's only about 2 1/2 hours to see great HS football in a great venue. (IMHO). But life changes. Now come HS playoff time, instead of heading west on I90, I head south an I79 for the sunshine state.
Glad you are enjoying your retirement. Keep active, stay young. Massillon and Canton McKinley and OSU and Michigan. What is one without the other?

Glad you are enjoying your retirement. Keep active, stay young. Massillon and Canton McKinley and OSU and Michigan. What is one without the other?
That is the thing I like about Ohio HS football. Every week I can choose "my" game of the week. I've been to many Iggy-Ed's games over the years. Clearly that has fallen off. McKinley- Massillon is a always a great crowd and atmospher. I like Avon-Avon Lake. I love the Mentor games vs. some of the big dogs. I have been wanting the perenial PA state 6A champs to play St. Ed's the perenial Ohio D1 state champs. Now they have a home and home starting this year. Where was this 5 years ago. I loved watching Medina with Drew Allar for his couple of seasons. Chardon vs. Ursuline. I literally could go on and on. Active: since i started coming to Florida, I started playing pickleball like 3/4 of the country. I am SOOOO addicted. Great cardio, great all around exercise, great socialization as well. I also coach HS softball now in Florida. And am substitute teaching down here at a Christian school and love it. Being in shorts and a tee shirt pretty much year round has always been my goal. In hindsight I wish that I would have done it years ago. I truly despise winter. And it lasts so long. Even when we get a mild winter in PA/Ohio I hate it. I will close this post commenting on Massillon and their fans. I know they have been beat up on yappi for quite awhile. And I never really rooted for them, but I never really rooted against them. But I have truly admired the program but even more so, the fan base is as passionate as a fan base can be. They deserved getting an on field title and I was rooting for them and their fans. God bless!

That is the thing I like about Ohio HS football. Every week I can choose "my" game of the week. I've been to many Iggy-Ed's games over the years. Clearly that has fallen off. McKinley- Massillon is a always a great crowd and atmospher. I like Avon-Avon Lake. I love the Mentor games vs. some of the big dogs. I have been wanting the perenial PA state 6A champs to play St. Ed's the perenial Ohio D1 state champs. Now they have a home and home starting this year. Where was this 5 years ago. I loved watching Medina with Drew Allar for his couple of seasons. Chardon vs. Ursuline. I literally could go on and on. Active: since i started coming to Florida, I started playing pickleball like 3/4 of the country. I am SOOOO addicted. Great cardio, great all around exercise, great socialization as well. I also coach HS softball now in Florida. And am substitute teaching down here at a Christian school and love it. Being in shorts and a tee shirt pretty much year round has always been my goal. In hindsight I wish that I would have done it years ago. I truly despise winter. And it lasts so long. Even when we get a mild winter in PA/Ohio I hate it. I will close this post commenting on Massillon and their fans. I know they have been beat up on yappi for quite awhile. And I never really rooted for them, but I never really rooted against them. But I have truly admired the program but even more so, the fan base is as passionate as a fan base can be. They deserved getting an on field title and I was rooting for them and their fans. God bless!
OH OH! Does this mean we might be buddies now?
Oh My God Reaction GIF by CBC