How many days?

Maybe we should start by listing the things he has promised.
I'll start by

Will cure cancer

Will stop fracking or not.

The only promise I care about him keeping is that Mandarin Chinese will be the only foreign language option in schools. Future generations will need that.

How many days until the Washington Post starts a database to count Joe Biden lies?

I actually read some of those "lies" by Trump. He does have a loose understanding of the truth at times but they were very liberal about what they considered lies. There were times where Trump was simply wrong about something but they would call it a lie. If they have that standard for Biden, he will be "lying" at a very rapid pace. But I think we all know that WaPo will be very forgiving of any Biden mistakes.

The WaPo actually said this was a Trump lie:
“The vaccine will end the pandemic once and for all.”

How many days until the Washington Post starts a database to count Joe Biden lies?

I actually read some of those "lies" by Trump. He does have a loose understanding of the truth at times but they were very liberal about what they considered lies. There were times where Trump was simply wrong about something but they would call it a lie. If they have that standard for Biden, he will be "lying" at a very rapid pace. But I think we all know that WaPo will be very forgiving of any Biden mistakes.

The WaPo actually said this was a Trump lie:
“The vaccine will end the pandemic once and for all.”
We need more Chinese fact checkers!

Did he not promise to take away all Trumps tax cuts? and then when questioned he said that what he would do that but low income people would not have taxes raised. Must have found some magic in his promise, Just because D's don't want Trump's tax cuts to be for everyone it does not make it untrue that they are.

Last edited: