How is Woeste

TWILLKE

anybody know if he is hurt, as I have read on other blogs on this web site? Looked like he had at least a stinger for most of the the game Friday?

GO LANCERS

man i have been hearing this also... BUT he didnt take any plays off against Elder than i realized??? and my brother is the same agae and saw him at a party after the game and he said their lookied to be nothing wrong with him so i think its another one of Elders way to make some ---- since they already turned their pads in on monday!!

man i have been hearing this also... BUT he didnt take any plays off against Elder than i realized??? and my brother is the same agae and saw him at a party after the game and he said their lookied to be nothing wrong with him so i think its another one of Elders way to make some ---- since they already turned their pads in on monday!!

Huh?

he looked banged up but my money says he will play and play well. he has a lot of heart and the team needs him. only person that may not want to see him out there is coach flemming :D

He has a separated shoulder. He has been limited in practice but is getting shot before the game for the pain and he will be playing