How 'bout some positivity

Kurt Rambis

I'm tired of "will we play"..."will the gov shut it down"..."Should we pause"

- let's focus on the positivity of our kids playing hoops!
- Let's applaud the school admins who make every day possible!
- Let's thank the OHSAA for saying "we're playing!"

Unless the governor reverses course on his crazy curfew... We're playing ball.

There will need to be schedule adjustments and some crazy matchups to fill schedules, but we need to tip off, and lets talk about hoops!

Each school must monitor closely and enforce protocols . The football teams did it with up to 60 players, the basketball teams should be able to monitor 20-25 varsity and JV players.I hope we have live streaming of games .

Last edited:
Each school must monitor closely and enforce protocols . The football teams did it with up to 60 players, the basketball teams should be able to monitor 20-25 varsity and JV players.

Not a matter of schools monitoring players. It's a matter the increased number of cases going to cause kids to have to quarantine if a family member gets it, teams to have to quarantine if a player on the team gets it, etc... I agree go ahead and try and play now as nothing much is going to be different in January. I just think there are going to be a lot of games canceled.

Not a matter of schools monitoring players. It's a matter the increased number of cases going to cause kids to have to quarantine if a family member gets it, teams to have to quarantine if a player on the team gets it, etc... I agree go ahead and try and play now as nothing much is going to be different in January. I just think there are going to be a lot of games canceled.
Hey . . . keep it positive please! Rainbows and unicorns!!!

Hey . . . keep it positive please! Rainbows and unicorns!!!

1605808718721.png

Hilliard City Schools and Columbus City Schools have put their seasons on hold until Dec. 20 and Dec. 18 respectively. ?

No matter how this play out, it is going to be very difficult to protect student-athletes that live off campus. As a coach, sure we would like for the season to proceed. However, as a coach it is my responsibility to put the health and welfare of my student-athletes and staff first.