Hornet Football 2012

On The Money

Good luck to the Hornets tonight! Should be an interesting season with lots of previously successful underclassmen stepping up to the varsity. It is certainly a different game on Friday night compared to Thursday afternoon or Saturday morning.

I like Highland by 10 tonight. Go Hornets!

How about Highland by 55! Good start to the season.

You sure have some big boys on the line.

Last edited:
I have to say I didn't expect Highland to be able to be so dominant on the offensive line. That was certainly impressive. I knew they were big - but I didn't expect them to absolutely crush Holy Name up front. They averaged almost 10 yards per carry.

Probably won't be so easy next week. I am sure Olmsted Falls is little ticked off at themselves for getting run over by Bedford last week. They will be ready. But based on last week (which is all I have to go on) I will take Highland by 7.

Good luck when you play NR. They scored 50 against Brecksville.

No doubt it will take a lot of points to beat North Royalton next week. Hornets will have their hands full with Olmsted Falls this week. Can't be too happy in Bulldog land after blowing it against Bedford last week.

How did your jv and your great freshemn team do last week?, nordonia won 23-13 last week , when they upset your 8 grade team.

Holy Name and Olmsted Falls are really hurting Highland's playoff chances this year after being very helpful the past few years. Hornet's really needed that North Royalton game. Not much room for error now if they want to play in week 11. 8-2 might be good enough, but it might not.

We've had some great luck the past couple years, this year we have two tight loses and two wins that aren't doing much for us.