Hoover Vikings

WhatsupDoc

Any word on How Hoover did in their scrimmage? Sounds like they have a Major DI QB in Ashby. I know they have everyone back on Offense. Looks like they might be able to challenge

Scored on first play of the scrimmage. Team looked ok however they're missing that big #3 receiver, any one know where he was transfer/injury?

Scored on first play of the scrimmage. Team looked ok however they're missing that big #3 receiver, any one know where he was transfer/injury?
The big #3 receiver got injured and hopefully will return by the 4th or 5th game.
Hoover biggest concern will be their defensive backfield do to the lack of experience. Hoover varsity didn't play much.

Any word on How Hoover did in their scrimmage? Sounds like they have a Major DI QB in Ashby. I know they have everyone back on Offense. Looks like they might be able to challenge
First play Adam Griguolo takes it 60 yards to the house. Drew Johnson had about a 20 yard TD run as well.

Hoover will go as the defense goes. Offense will score points.

Last edited:
Can any Hoover fans give an idea how Ashland looked? Interested to see with a new Head coach for the first time in 15 plus years.

Can any Hoover fans give an idea how Ashland looked? Interested to see with a new Head coach for the first time in 15 plus years.

Ashland is coming to Wapak Saturday morning. Wapak graduated all of their starters in the secondary but returns 6/7 up front so that will give a good idea on what Wapak and Ashland will be like this year

@Highshfan saw a #9 and a #12 today started as the fourth receiver vs Lancaster and Prep, any idea who that is or what grade? (Idk if that’s a practice number but I thought Blackledge’s 12 is retired lol).

@Highshfan saw a #9 and a #12 today started as the fourth receiver vs Lancaster and Prep, any idea who that is or what grade? (Idk if that’s a practice number but I thought Blackledge’s 12 is retired lol).
Receiving core plus the other two listed early in this post.
#9 is Burtscher, I believe he also wears #12.
#22 Johnson
#81 Moss
#21 Tornow
#17 Henne
#3 Graham
#7 Fuciu

First play Adam Griguolo takes it 60 yards to the house. Drew Johnson had about a 20 yard TD run as well.

Hoover will go as the defense goes. Offense will score points.

I heard the same thing.The offense will score a lot of points.I saw first hand how good there QB is.