HOF project

Understable heff that Massillon has negative feelings about these type projects. You have had a couple of flops in recent years. Try a positive attitude towards this and hopefully we all benefit.

Whats interesting about the Gordon Pointe article is the HOF village said they talked to over 300 possible investors and they were selected. Another was to say this is 299 possible investors over the last 6 years told the HOF to go away.
You completely missed the point of the article. Not a suprise, but its fun to watch.

Whats interesting about the Gordon Pointe article is the HOF village said they talked to over 300 possible investors and they were selected. Another was to say this is 299 possible investors over the last 6 years told the HOF to go away.

You must have read a different article than I did. The one in the Rep said that Gordon Pointe considered 300 investments before going with HOFV.

To our guests from out of town: which Disney-like feature of Benson Stadium do you like the most?
  • The EAST end zone Frontierland
  • The WEST end zone Frontierland
  • The Blake Avenue Walkway of Terror
  • The Frozen Ever After getting back to your car
  • The Haunted Shipping Container ticket booths
  • Rod Serling's Barr Avenue Twilight Zone Experience

To our guests from out of town: which Disney-like feature of Benson Stadium do you like the most?
what's your deal negative nelly Benson's a beautiful venue and not a bad seat in the place

Why don't all of you Canton/NEO/Benson Stadium haters just make it easy on your stress levels and just not EVER come to Canton/NEO/Benson Stadium if you hate it that much. I for 1 am so tired of your constant whining. Just stay home.

Why don't all of you Canton/NEO/Benson Stadium haters just make it easy on your stress levels and just not EVER come to Canton/NEO/Benson Stadium if you hate it that much. I for 1 am so tired of your constant whining. Just stay home.
My2sense posted what you referenced that is just another of his screen names. He has used Starkrvingdad and many others to stir up people.

I was unable to go in 2018. We were surprised that apparently nothing has been accomplished in the last two years.

Not choking in the big moment. Successfully doing things under the bright lights that you've done right all season. Getting the right personnel in the right places to achieve the desired results. Not surprised you needed help with this.
McKinley has choked how many time vs the Tigers?

McKinley did things under the bright lights that they didnt bring with them in week 10.

Was your corner in the right place to achieve McKinley's desired result on the Longwell to Ballard pass that sealed it for the Tigers?

I was unable to go in 2018. We were surprised that apparently nothing has been accomplished in the last two years.
I love how on all their advertisement information, in the picture the endzone is completed. A picture says a thousand words....just not all true. Lol.

Not choking in the big moment. Successfully doing things under the bright lights that you've done right all season. Getting the right personnel in the right places to achieve the desired results. Not surprised you needed help with this.
No reply to the prison staff friskkng us all as we walked in?

No reply to the prison staff friskkng us all as we walked in?
If you ever WENT to a major event in your life, outside of drunken trivia night with the rest of the gen-ed dropouts at the BW3 in Massillon, you'd know passing through security is typical at many events. You're getting "no reply" because your comment is "too stupid" to illicit replies.

We live in the Age of the Bitch... TB is hands down awesome. I walked around the stadium during the finals. There are very few bad seats to view a game. End zone seats suck but that is for any stadium, unless your about 30+ ft above the field.

This does get old the same same junk over an over, what needs to happen need to have a open town hall meeting for the public, get some straight answers an demand time lines for the locker room, don't care about the rest , maybe finish the east end zone that's it I don't care about the rest get it done
With pitchforks, torches and public executions...kill 1 snake oil salesmen they all straighten up...lmao...