HOF project

Clearly, posts #438 and #440 were off topic, unwarranted, and took the conversation where no reasonable poster wanted it to go. Failing to see that and call it out only enables further childish action.
But you being the internet police you just had to drag it to Massillon. Because Massillon OWNS your .

EBFsY8WX4AAHc9H.jpg

He must not have heard about the high crime rates which usually keep people away from the HOF area

Thousands and thousands coming to events every year prove that whatever the concerns are they feel safe coming. Sorry that ruins your narrative.

Thousands and thousands coming to events every year prove that whatever the concerns are they feel safe coming. Sorry that ruins your narrative.
During hall of fame week their is a cop or 5 on damn near every street corner within a mile of the hall. Not so much any other time.

Once again its been a great weekend enjoyed by thousands throughout the last week. Canton has done a wonderful job as always with this event.

Egret is the most successful Massillon non-athlete grad but I'm not sure how much it pays to be mayor of Chicago

Egret is the most successful Massillon non-athlete grad but I'm not sure how much it pays to be mayor of Chicago

Not even in the ballpark of the most successful grads. But thanks for that. I'm sure Macinmoron choked on his 38 pancakes reading that. LOL.

Not even in the ballpark of the most successful grads. But thanks for that. I'm sure Macinmoron choked on his 38 pancakes reading that. LOL.
And I'm sure it caught your attention too as you were pouring your whiskey on your Wheaties. I'm sure you don't have to be told to drink what's left in the bottom of the bowl. ?

#haveanotherbowl

And I'm sure it caught your attention too as you were pouring your whiskey on your Wheaties. I'm sure you don't have to be told to drink what's left in the bottom of the bowl. ?

#haveanotherbowl

Are you just stupid or completely brain dead? Old news, and so, SO inaccurate. But keep being stupid. Tool.

Anybody notice the poor attendance at all the HOF events this year. Even the fashion show was about half what it normally is. Game not even close to a sell out, enshrinement was way down, concert was decent but not close to selling out. Was it just a bad class or are people just tired of the same format every single year?

I think it was a little of both.

Anybody notice the poor attendance at all the HOF events this year. Even the fashion show was about half what it normally is. Game not even close to a sell out, enshrinement was way down, concert was decent but not close to selling out. Was it just a bad class or are people just tired of the same format every single year?

I did notice. There are a lot of reasons.

For what it's worth, I've never felt unsafe going to a game at Fawcett or Benson. I've parked all over that neighborhood and never felt threatened. I wouldn't feel the same in other parts of Canton, but I have no qualms going there.

I think they may be pricing some of the locals out of the events.

And I think the parking is still less than desirable, particularly for those of us from around here. And their idea of being Uber/Lyft accessible is to Uber to the fairgrounds and pay to take a shuttle to the Hall.

I think they may be pricing some of the locals out of the events.

And I think the parking is still less than desirable, particularly for those of us from around here. And their idea of being Uber/Lyft accessible is to Uber to the fairgrounds and pay to take a shuttle to the Hall.
Wait, what? That's not accessible at all.

Cost is a big part I'd think. I sat 2nd level sideline in the end zone and the tickets were 79 bucks. Can't imagine what 50 yard line is. Ridiculous for a glorified practice with guys you'll largely never hear of again.

I'm not there and I'm certainly not an expert but I've read a couple of people complaining about the length of the acceptance speeches and that the fireworks don't get started until just before midnight. Makes for a long day and night. As far as Clarkgriswold's post I concur. I've never felt unsafe or threatened parking around there to go to a game. Ever.