High Schools scores data base

Fizz

Is there going to be a data base to put scores in this season I'm working on central Ohio schedules now

We can try something again this season. I really wish we could get more support for it but basketball is much more difficult than football. All those cancellations really make it difficult.

Is there going to be a data base to put scores in this season I'm working on central Ohio schedules now

It's difficult to do. I know we tried many years ago, and it didn't work because there are areas of the state where there aren't many posters on here to help locate scores and enter them. I was tracking at least 6 leagues worth of teams myself, and none of them were from the part of the state where I reside.

Last edited:
Anyone want to hep put together schedules for all the teams in the state? I've set up a Google Sheets page to fill in schedules. Would be invite only who can help fill in the schedules.

I am working on central Ohio schedules now last couple years did entire state I can help since I'm now retired

The schedules are starting to get updated in the spreadsheet. Anyone else interested in helping fill in the schedules?

I have most of Division I done, working on Division II now
I will post a list of schedules that I need soon

Love that site. If a game gets cancelled (as quite a few already have because of football playoffs) he usually has the updated dates posted within a day or so. Scores typically done by 11pm the night of the games. Not sure how he pulls it off, but it gets better every season
absolutely. Davey1 is our own personal Joe Eitel. So easy to scan around for a good game too.