Hey..what ever happened with that Epstein investigation?

One reporter exposes while the corporate power getting pressured. The royal family seems to be working hard to crush this story.
There are multiples of people who want this story to die with Epstein. ABC didn't want to be shut out from covering the Royal family, so they acquiesced.

Not suggesting anything specific here, but a reasonable person would raise an eyebrow at the “three year” timeframe, and the mention of “Clinton.”

Waiting for 60 Minutes to do an investigative report on why ABC knowingly covered up criminal activities of a major .

Assad has weighed in. Ergodan is next, then Brian Williams with a first person account.

Last edited:
EJbfpTbWoAYmwxi

Oh .. remember Back when Hillary was in Politics ...

Seth Rich and 4 Others Killed within 6 weeks of eachother
Seth Rich and four other men, all tied to Hillary Clinton, mysteriously died within weeks of each other.

Seth Rich was a 27-year-old DNC staffer and Bernie Sanders supporter. He got wise to the shenanigans of the DNC as they worked to rob the nomination from Bernie so Hillary Clinton would get it.

Seth sent at least 20-40,000 e-mails with 13,000 attachments to WikiLeaks. A few weeks before the election he was walking home from his girlfriend’s apartment at 4 a.m. in a nice section of Washington D.C. when he was shot twice in the back and killed. The police defined it as a botched robbery, though evidence does not seem to support it. His wallet, expensive gold, cell phone and gold necklace were not taken.

There is supposedly a tape showing two men doing it, but it is being held by the D.C. police.

The others were:

• Victor Thorn, a 54-year-old Clinton researcher who wrote several books on Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults and drug running through Mena, Arkansas. He was found dead from a gunshot wound on a mountaintop near his home. He once said, “if anyone tells you I committed suicide, don’t believe them. I would never commit suicide.”
  • The very next day Shawn Lucas, a prominent lawyer who delivered a subpoena to Debbie Wasserman Shultz in a class action lawsuit on the primaries being rigged against Sanders was found dead on his bathroom floor faced down. Medical examiners tried to say it was a heart attack, but his girlfriend said he was in perfect health.
  • Joe Montano a Filipino American and aide to Sen.Tim Kaine died at age 47 of a heart attack a week before the Democrat convention and right before the Wikileaks e-mails came out. What did he know if anything?
  • United Nations official John Ash died when a barbell fell on his neck right before he was to testify against Hillary in a bribery scandal and was connected to a Chinese official who was being tried on smuggling in millions of dollars to here. He had been previously connected to Bill and Hillary in the Chinagate scandal when Bill was president. Ash’s death was first ruled a heart attack but later changed to a barbell accident just like in the plot of a Columbo episode.

Last edited:
  • FBI investigators probing the death of Jeffrey Epstein are looking into whether a "criminal enterprise" may have played a role, the Bureau of Prisons’ director revealed Tuesday during testimony on Capitol Hill.

Isn't the Clinton crime machine a criminal enterprise?

Prince Andrew did not give a good account of himself on this morning's news, when asked about his relationship and close interactions with Epstein, which apparently continued even after the public accusations had been made.

Two Epstein guards about to be under the squeeze. Put them in recently's Death Pool ? They may not out live Tony Bennett, goofballtom!!

I wonder if they prefer to be run over by a Greyhound or an Executive Charter?!?!?

Prince Andrew did not give a good account of himself on this morning's news, when asked about his relationship and close interactions with Epstein, which apparently continued even after the public accusations had been made.

Young blood needs, Royal blood fame and paparazzi everywhere else.....private island ? Well....maybe just one more weekend.....

The Deep State is proud to announce the recruitment of AG Barr. Lol.

What do you want him to say? Epstein suicide was really a murder and we know who the people are that hired the job done but we are have a real problem connecting them together. Note: The Clinton are very good at this and have had lots of practice to get it perfect.

What do you want him to say? Epstein suicide was really a murder and we know who the people are that hired the job done but we are have a real problem connecting them together. Note: The Clinton are very good at this and have had lots of practice to get it perfect.
Lol, you people are friggin nuts.

But yeah, if he still suspects murder, I wouldn’t expect him to fold up shop and announce it was a perfect storm of screwups. Good lord.

Just remember if you ever have any connections with the Clintons for you health and well being do not cross them or piss them off or you just might commit suicide by shooting yourself in the back of your head or at worst get killed being robbed and have nothing taken.

Just remember if you ever have any connections with the Clintons for you health and well being do not cross them or piss them off or you just might commit suicide by shooting yourself in the back of your head or at worst get killed being robbed and have nothing taken.
Okay. I’m not the one accusing them of murder without proof though, so....

Okay. I’m not the one accusing them of murder without proof though, so....
I have just been learning from the people you support, that being liberal Democrats. Look at how they keep accusing Trump of crimes only to end up with egg on their face. By the way are you looking forward to Dec 9th and 11th as much as I am?

I have just been learning from the people you support, that being liberal Democrats. Look at how they keep accusing Trump of crimes only to end up with egg on their face. By the way are you looking forward to Dec 9th and 11th as much as I am?
Are you guys going to all get on your rascals and drive down to the local Bw3's to watch Fox News Live on the 9th???

Attachments

• 1574454721719.png
    1574454721719.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
So zero proof of the Clinton’s murdering anyone; a parade of witnesses against trump and a more than a basketball team of convicted felons associated with Trump and his campaign. lol

Have the Clinton's ever been investigated or charged with a murder or is this Seth Rich Pizza Gate nonesense.

Lots of powerful folks other than just then Bill Clinton happy to see Epstein gone. Guy in charge of the investigation is also the guy at the top of the agency that runs the prison. Seems intentionally careless all the way around.

Have the Clinton's ever been investigated or charged with a murder or is this Seth Rich Pizza Gate nonesense.

Lots of powerful folks other than just then Bill Clinton happy to see Epstein gone. Guy in charge of the investigation is also the guy at the top of the agency that runs the prison. Seems intentionally careless all the way around.

If you have evidence, or want to investigate your life expectancy is extremely limited. Then for some odd reason no one wants to pick up the ball and run with it???