Hey Twillke

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeDude? Its wasn't even your game... :Ohno:
Come on NOrman, the guy comes onto the Moeller forum and started talking out his backside. He and Peterson needed to just move on but instead they threw out so much crap it was difficult to believe they even believed what they were posting, Twillke in particular.

I can't remember if I've ever been on the LaSalle forum before but Twillke deserved a little poke. I'm done. But be realistic, Twillke was out of line.

Good luck against St. X! Knock the Bombers out of the tourney!!!

Come on NOrman, the guy comes onto the Moeller forum and started talking out his backside. He and Peterson needed to just move on but instead they threw out so much crap it was difficult to believe they even believed what they were posting, Twillke in particular.

I can't remember if I've ever been on the LaSalle forum before but Twillke deserved a little poke. I'm done. But be realistic, Twillke was out of line.

Good luck against St. X! Knock the Bombers out of the tourney!!!

OK i'll give you that... didn't see the history. Well deserved.

Once your team decides to play, it seems that they can be quite good....as long as Skove is not stopped. You're still a one dimentional offense, course any QB can have a good day---Centerville should be an easy win, since their calibur of play lately hasn't been close to what they were early in the season.. I wish you luck----and as for the politics at Moeller--go ask it's there--Heavier than ever.....nothing outta line there!!!!

GO LANCERS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.