Help on my GCL South blog

Darren 60

LaSalle fans,

From an Elder guy here...

Got an idea yesterday from a classmate to post this link to my new blog here. The blog is called "The GCL South Experience," and is, as you might be able to assume from the title, all about the GCL South (and mostly about athletics within the GCL South)

http://gclsouthexperience.wordpress.com/

It's for a class I'm taking this quarter, and I know you guys would love to post some comments on it (as you do here). Feel free to post as much or as little as you'd like.

My first story is about which sport is the best for a particular school. Already had a few friends and co-workers try to post their thoughts.

Thanks, in advance, for your help
Darren 60 (Elder grad)

Also, spread the word to any other GCL South alums you may see. Looking for as much participation as we can get on here until at least the end of March.

If you have any suggestions for stories I could do, leave them in the comments on the blog. I'll try to check back here regularly as well to see some stuff, but I'll definitely be able to see your suggestions on the blog.

Thanks again

La Salle has the only state title in track of the four and the only state runnerup in track of the four. We also have the most consecutive number of league titles (9) in complete history of the league going back to the beginning, not just when the GCLS began.

We also have the most individual GCL champions, district, and regional track champions. We have 11 individual state champions, more than the three others combined.

In cross country we have two state title while Elder has five and St. Xavier three. It is the individual state champions in cross country where we dominate the other three. We have four while no one else has any.

La Salle has the only state title in track of the four and the only state runnerup in track of the four. We also have the most consecutive number of league titles (9) in complete history of the league going back to the beginning, not just when the GCLS began.

We also have the most individual GCL champions, district, and regional track champions. We have 11 individual state champions, more than the three others combined.

In cross country we have two state title while Elder has five and St. Xavier three. It is the individual state champions in cross country where we dominate the other three. We have four while no one else has any.

Thanks for the info

I had fun with that post, but I didn't get as much feedback as I would have liked for it, so my end story came out all about Elder and Moeller. If we want to revisit this topic down the road I'll put out a second call for comments.

Feel free to copy and past this into the blog post and I'll see if anyone else grabs on and continues the conversation