Harbin Total

Vincent and Regina

I am going to predict Elder will finish with a Harbin total of 34.0755.

I get this number because of these factors. Elder will get 6 more Level 1 points with a victory and 43.5 Level 2 points.

We will get more level 2 points from some teams. If the team has a number after it, I predict them to win and Elder get points.

Gahanna Lincoln 0
Cathedral 6
Clearwater 3.5
Eds 0
Ryle 0
X 6.5
Moeller 3.5
Winton Woods 0
Football North 0

This will give us a total of L1 points of 53 and L2 points of 282. With 10 games played and L2 Divisor of 98 we get 34.0755

If Elder loses we will get 29.0367.

I also see 7 games as big factors of where everyone will be seeded.

Colerain @ Fairfield
Elder @LaSalle
Cincy X @ Louisville X
Middletown @ Lakota West
Mason @ Princeton
Hamilton @ Lakota East
Syamore @ Oak Hills.

Because the GMC is just inbreeding this week the weeks 1 and 2 games won't play that big of a deal.

With a lose
Fairfield will get a total of 33.5
So they will get a total of L1 58.5 L2 276.5
This is with Centerville losing to Springboro and Springfield beating Trotwood. Not a given.

If Fairfield wins they will get L1 65 L2 328.5 for an average of 39.35 same restrictions apply from the lose.

So with an Elder win and a Fairfield lose Elder takes the #1 seed.

But after round 1 all the higher seed means who gets to choice of where they sit in the neutral stadium.

Do they get points for Cathedral's playoff win or only regular season games?
Yes, I am factoring in a 6 more level 2s for Cathedrals win.

According to OHSAA harbin Rules for out of state teams, the first 10 games count toward Harbins. Since Cathedral has not played 10 games yet, the playoff game will count. Because it is the first 10 games and has been played before the OHSAA cut off. https://www.ohsaa.org/sports/ft/boy...J7h8UBLLSFLklR_za1lzbdU_t9szt2OBotkdvhs3k8mJ4

V&R you’re predicting a Moeller Win? I sure hope so but not counting on it.

Keep PBOY BANNED!!!
Yes. They are playing a Canadian team at the Moeller Campus. This Candian team is no where near as good as Football North. In 5 games This Candian team has only scored 14 points while giving up 230. They are a D7 team so Moeller should win and Elder should get 3.5 Level 2 points.

X is way too hard to predict.

Brownsburg is playing Avon a team they lost to 7-3 way and the game is at Brownsburg, so I don't know how that will go.
Colerain is in the dog fight vs Fairfield. Had this been any other year over the last 15, I would easily pick Colerain but not this year.
Penn I do not have enough info on to decided.
Cathedral should win and give 6 L2 points.
Moeller should win and give 3.5 L2s
Elder is in a dog fight too close to call
Football North looks like they are going to lose based on them losing to IMG and IMG losing to St Frances Academy
X lose to LaSalle so no points no matter what
Ignatius should win and give 3.5 L2s

Over half their potential level 2 games are toss ups so I don't want to hazard a guess on their final.

Colerain

I am predicting a Wayne lose and an X win. With the inbreeding with the rest of the GMC that will give 26 L2 So am adding minimum 32.5 Level 2

If they win vs Fairfield their total should be 32.3
If they lose to Fairfield 25.8

As JoeEitel has already said these 4 teams will host, which seedings, is still very much up in the air.

Yes. They are playing a Canadian team at the Moeller Campus. This Candian team is no where near as good as Football North. In 5 games This Candian team has only scored 14 points while giving up 230. They are a D7 team so Moeller should win and Elder should get 3.5 Level 2 points.

Awesome! Thanks!

Keep PBOY BANNED!!!

Lakota West looks to have the 5 spot almost locked up.

They will have at least 17.3
They can get more if the following teams win.

Centerville .65
Hamilton .65
Sycamore .65
Oak Hills .65
Mason .65
Lakota East .65
Middletown 1.3

Last edited:
Princeton will have at least 14.55

They can get more with the following wins.

Milford .6
Withrow .6
Lakota East .65
Middletown .65
Oak Hills .65
Lakota West .65
Mason 3.9

Last edited:
Here are some updates.

Because Fairfield has defeated both Middletown and Lakota West, they are guaranteed .65 level 2 points. So with that said.

Here are the updated totals.