GWOC 2023-2024

I never seen a real D1 "PG" turn the ball over as much as he does with ball pressure but okay he has D1 offers LOL

He had at least 6 or 7 yesterday

He definitely has the frame of a D1 guard though I will give him that
Sometimes all it takes is to be halfway decent and fitting the "profile"!

What is a real d1 PG? Is it just who you, with all your years recruiting college players, deems to be "real"? To me, a real d1 PG is any kid getting offered scholarships to play PG by a division 1 school.

You seem all about stats when it suits you. Odd how you either dismiss or fail to acknowledge this players, except of course your made up stat about turnovers (he finished the game with 3 turnovers, of course, he added 5 assists and led the Elks in scoring with 17 points). You also don't acknowledge the rest of the season he had, but I'm sure if all those other guards getting "college interest" in the GWOC had actual offers, you would be all about how good they must be (and my apologies, I forgot Hatcher does have an offer).
He had a solid season!!! "is it just who you, with all your your years recruiting college players, deems to be real". Now this is just wrong hahaha Maybe I'm comparing him to Gabe...

I'm just a numbers guy in general they don't lie. I was in the front row at all the games on Sunday where did you get 3 TO's from?? I definitely seen 4 or 5 asts.

He had a solid season!!! "is it just who you, with all your your years recruiting college players, deems to be reaNow this is just wrong hahaha Maybe I'm comparing him to Gabe...

I'm just a numbers guy in general they don't lie. I was in the front row at all the games on Sunday where did you get 3 TO's from?? I definitely seen 4 or 5 asts.

I watched the nfhs game and they posted all the stats at the end. I actually think he had 2. Went back to rewatch. He had one when he and JP didn't connect on a backdoor. He had one in front of the benches when the ref came from the other side to overturn the out of bounds call (Cupps went nuts cause his arm got pulled back which is why ball came out). The only other one was on a defensive rebound when he lost it on the way down (I wouldn't have counted this one cause I'm not sure he ever had it). That's it.

On NFHS it looked like there was 100 people there for the Centerville game, was that a bad angle or was the crowd awful?

On NFHS it looked like there was 100 people there for the Centerville game, was that a bad angle or was the crowd awful?
A lot of the crowd was late coming from Centerville. Traffic issues. 75 was shut down for a stretch due to an accident. But even by halftime, there crowd was bad. Almost no students attended. Makes me think it will feel like a road game for them in Saturday.

Hard ask, even if fans assumed a Centerville win. To play on a Wednesday @ 6pm, traffic, school, spring sports all in practice I would assume. It’s 45-55 minutes one way minimum for South Dayton/centerville fans.

Less than 15-20 for 2nd game crowd.

A lot of the crowd was late coming from Centerville. Traffic issues. 75 was shut down for a stretch due to an accident. But even by halftime, there crowd was bad. Almost no students attended. Makes me think it will feel like a road game for them in Saturday.
It was terrible getting off work and then shooting down there for a 530 pm game.

You're full of crap! They had one starter out, McBride, and he still had 11 points off the bench. Stop making excuses!
The only thing that can be said that is valid I think is that McBride seems to be back to full strength at this point whereas he did not seem that against Centerville back in January. I think he only had a few games back after that Achilles injury before playing Centerville.

It sure would be nice to be able to watch the Centerville/Moe game but TKDS screwed up once again. Everything was fine until tip off when they went to a break and never came back. Did someone forget to push a button? It amazes me how all these "free" networks are able to have mostly consistent and quality viewing but these so called professional pay sites seem to have the most trouble.