Green comet?

eastisbest

I thought this was going to be another superhero movie thread. Northeastern works pretty good for us. Nothing but the lake. Other than a few large grows in Canada thowing light on the horizon, not a lot of light in that direction.

Zunardo

I thought this was going to be another superhero movie thread. Northeastern works pretty good for us. Nothing but the lake. Other than a few large grows in Canada thowing light on the horizon, not a lot of light in that direction.
Yeah, I had that same thought after I saw how the thread looked in the queue! I'll use "atmospheric phenomenae" in the future.

Zunardo

Amazed at how many of these "events" we've been able to see in our lifetime
Halley's comet was a complete letdown, but I was happy to see Hayakutake and Hale-Bopp in person. Plus a decent meteor shower, and a total solor eclipse. The only thing left on my list is the Northern Lights in person.

OhioBobcatFan06

Many comets are actually alien spy drones. Very difficult to distinguish the fakes from the real thing. Need more military funding in this area

Gardens35

^^^
Our local news reported that the best time to see it will be before sunrise on February 1 and 2, in the North to Northwest Sky. A dull greenish glow visible to the naked eye (if sky is clear), will need a telescope to see the tail.