Great Season Bombers...

Keep your heads held high guys, we had another ---- of a season, played the toughest teams in and out of the League and proved to be a tremendous football team. We all wish it could have turned out a little differently, but none-the-less a great season. Thank you to everyone, especially the seniors. Thanks to the team, the student section, the bomb squad, and all of our Alums. I look foward to coming back neXt year as an alum and seeing every game we play for our neXt great year of football.

X-A-V-I-E-R We're #1 and We Know We are....
and of course...
WE ARE CRAZY!

Thanks again for a great Season.
Craig Rolf | Bomb Squad 2006

Great season Bombers. I watched as the Region 4 trophy was being presented to Colerain as the entire X team stood and clapped for them. It would have been so easy to head for the buses after that game instead. Very classy. You're a top notch program and there isn't a doubt in my mind these two teams will be right back here at this point next year.

Outstanding season for a class program and I also have no doubt that this game will happen again next year and I wouldn't be surprised if it was a sold out Nippert Stadium. Colerain learned from last year that they had some things that had to be fixed and ironically I think X had almost the identical problem this year which I'm sure will also be rectified by next season. Great defenses have a way of exposing offensive weaknesses.

Great team, great coaches, great fans, great school. You guys are first class all the way. It is an honor to compete with you. I'm not looking forward to the Cards having to face you guys next year.

stXavierbomber07 said:
Keep your heads held high guys, we had another ---- of a season, played the toughest teams in and out of the League and proved to be a tremendous football team. We all wish it could have turned out a little differently, but none-the-less a great season. Thank you to everyone, especially the seniors. Thanks to the team, the student section, the bomb squad, and all of our Alums. I look foward to coming back neXt year as an alum and seeing every game we play for our neXt great year of football.

X-A-V-I-E-R We're #1 and We Know We are....
and of course...
WE ARE CRAZY!

Thanks again for a great Season.
Craig Rolf | Bomb Squad 2006

I Don't think I could've put it a more heartfelt way. I wasn't the only one with tears in my eyes after the game. To all the Colerain people, It was a great game, and the Cardinals played their hearts out (Although You might want to tell the cheerleaders to have a little more class next year -- referring to the fact that one of them ran over to our side holding up a sign saying "Payback Sux" A little tasteless, at least to me) But oh well, Also, Thanks to all the seniors who played their hearts out, and then kept on playing no matter what; to all the students in the student section, if it weren't for all of you coming to the games, none of this would've been possible, and to all the fans in the stands, and anyone who tuned in to listen/watch any of the games this year! You've made this the most memorable year of my life. Hope to see you all back next year!

Dave Swanson | Bomb Squad 2006

P.S. -- I'll be making a slideshow for this weeks game. but After I complete that project. I will begin working on two other vids, one slideshow of the years highlights, and another for all the seniors on the football team. Naturally the last two will take longer than normal (Especially the highlights), But It's the least I can do for all of you here! Thanks ;)

The Colerain cheerleaders have knack for classiness..."The Wiz" anyone?

Either way, it was a good game, a great season...congrats to everyone!

Great Season Bombers

The reason Colerain fans are so excited about this victory is that it came over such a talented team with great competitors.

I can tell by this thread that you are proud of this team and rightly so.

Trust me we know how it feels because you taught us. Hopefully, Colerain can finish the job but it will be anticlimactic. I believe the team most close to Colerain in talent is no longer playing. That would be the

ST. XAVIER BOMBERS

Please shake the hand of all your players and coaches for such a "Championship" effort.

Lets do it again in 2007

Hopefully so! Congrats to Colerain as they deserved to win on Friday night as X rightfully deserved to lose as well. Both teams showed great class which always makes things better. Again, well done Cards and good luck the rest of the way!

This is a thread to congradulate the players that worked for hundreds of hours during the yea and represented us well, not telling them that they deserved to lose.