Good News Coming Out of the 2020 Election

Purplemojo

Well, even though HRC has never conceded the 2016 election, I noticed that the Democratic Party leadership have not raised their usual claim that President Trump is not the legitimately elected president.

So, the good news is that even though HRC has never said it, it appears that Democrats have finally concede to Trump's 2016 victory.

And it only took three and 3/4th years for them to do so.

You are an clown.

“Donald Trump is going to be our president,” she said, speaking at the New Yorker hotel in Manhattan. “We owe him an open mind and a chance to lead.”

Clinton conceded. Trump and his goons are at war with democracy. There is no human worse than this................

"

You really are an idiot. The election is not made official until December when the Electoral College meets. Between now and then there will be lawsuits regarding the irregularities that DO EXIST regarding how the mail in ballots were handled. As an American you should be concerned with how this mail in voting was handled, but that's right Trump lost so you want to ignore the reality that there was voter fraud and it could be to the point it reverses who won.

And Hillary along with the Democrats never did accept that Trump won. You live in a fantasy world if you really think Hillary conceded.

Last edited:
You are an clown.

“Donald Trump is going to be our president,” she said, speaking at the New Yorker hotel in Manhattan. “We owe him an open mind and a chance to lead.”
Well she claimed he was "illegitimate as recent as September 2019:

We won statehouses, gained a good number of House seats, held the senate, and won the presidency absent the vote fraud.

Good news for repubs and real Americans, while dems are exposed for the liars and cheaters they are.

Here is some good news about the recent election that the fake news media is not telling us. There were 11 state governor races and 8 of the 11 were won by republicans. Blue states like New Hampshire and (sit down for this one) Vermont, that right land of Bernie now has a Republican governor. Not the good news Democrats wanted to hear, now is it?

Here is some good news about the recent election that the fake news media is not telling us. There were 11 state governor races and 8 of the 11 were won by republicans. Blue states like New Hampshire and (sit down for this one) Vermont, that right land of Bernie now has a Republican governor. Not the good news Democrats wanted to hear, now is it?
I’m cool with Dewine. I don’t care what other states do with their governor. I’m just glad Trump be gone.

Nothing else mattered.
It doesn’t ? ok let’s see how many laws get passed in the two years y’all have left to make them. The EO’s will be plentiful I’m sure but Nikki will repeal them all after defeating Kampala in 2024. Y’all have unleashed a whirlwind ?

It doesn’t ? ok let’s see how many laws get passed in the two years y’all have left to make them. The EO’s will be plentiful I’m sure but Nikki will repeal them all after defeating Kampala in 2024. Y’all have unleashed a whirlwind ?
I’m not concerned about that. I hope the GOP keeps the Senate. I just wanted Trump kicked to the curb.

Trump did so many good things and it looks like you should be pleased to know that Sleepy Joe is planning on reversing many of them not because they were bad, but just because they were done by Trump. If Obama had done anything that would MAGA I would hope they are still in effect. Wish I could think of something he did but right now I can not think of anything.

Last edited: