GoFundMe to pay off Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s mortgage goes bust

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Crazy they can't even get a little help to pay off their mortgage. With Covid-19 and their struggles after leaving the Royal Family, life has been cruel...

1615946478881.png
A GoFundMe page set up to pay off the mortgage on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s $14.6 million California estate has gone bust — after raising a measly $110, a report says.

Anastasia Hanson, 56, of California told Britain’s the Sun that she started the fundraising effort because she seriously felt sorry for the multimillionaire royal couple — after Harry publicly whined to Oprah Winfrey about being financially cut off by Buckingham Palace.

“When they came to the USA, they were without jobs and with limited funds,” said Hanson, who lives about 25 minutes from the princely pair’s palatial estate in swanky Montecito.

OldSoulon

The biggest tragedy here is that Harry is dumb as a stump,

He got taken for a ride by this Hollywood Huckster, and it won't end well for him.

Irwin20

You know I didn’t even know Meghan was half Black or whatever until last week. I thought maybe Italian or Mideastern. Guess I need to start paying attention.