GMC Football Week 2 Pick'em

The highest ranked senior in the GMC is Paul Rodriguez, the lineman from Mason committed to UK. You also have Bowers at Princeton going to UC and Cam Junior from Middletown who is uncommitted in the state's top 50 seniors. So probably no NFL talent in this class

The junior class is better. Lakota West has a lineman and a corner both in the top 10 committed to Ohio State. Alex Afari at West is in the top 20 as well. 247 Sports doesn't rank this class past 21 prospects, but I would expect Princeton receiver Rodney Harris to end up at around a mid-level P5. Don't know about anyone else.
Correct. The junior class is very strong. In addition to the names you mentioned, RB Kaleb Johnson at Hamilton might be a 4-star recruit, RB William Ingle and OL Trey Bell at Sycamore are definite FBS players, Colerain will likely have 4-5 FBS players again, QB Mekhi Lynn and WR Rodney Harris at Princeton are definite FBS players along with a few other potential players, Charlie Kenrich at Lakota East will be an FBS player unless he decides to play baseball, and I imagine more players at Mason and Lakota West will emerge as D1 prospects as this season unfolds.

In the '21 class you also have Dontay Corleone from Colerain. '22 will have several FBS players, most notably wr Isaiah Myers.

Princeton with another easy drive. 14-7 Vikes.

Just two drives, but maybe the best play calling I've seen from Princeton in about four years.

Sycamore fumbles at the goal line. They tried to direct snap to Ingle and pass to an open man, but he drops the snap. Overcoaching.

Princeton nearly cashes in on a catch and run at the end but fall short. 14-7 at the half.

Fisher cores his 4th TD on the ground in the 1st half as the Indians go up 35 - 6 over Middletown.

The Middies are in a tough spot for their first game of the season.

Sycamore runs the misdirection stuff well. Ingle runs one in. Two pointer no good. 15-14 Sycamore.

Princeton needs to get Jackson and Harris the ball in space. Sycamore's defensive backs can't cover them.

Sycamore bites on a read option to Boyd and Lynn takes it for 60+. Two pointer no good. 20-15 Princeton.

Terrible holding call on a 4th down TD run by Sycamore. Ensuing FG isn't close. Princeton still leads 20-15.

Mason 28
Lakota East 14

Mason seems to be down about 6 or 7 starters. This is pretty impressive with a lot players getting reps on both sides of the ball.

Terrible holding call on a 4th down TD run by Sycamore. Ensuing FG isn't close. Princeton still leads 20-15.

Clear block in back but I thought the back would have easily outrun the defense without a penalty. They could have swallowed that one; that was a killer.