*Gasp!* Not another one...

thisisinsane

I haven’t been through every thread today, maybe it has been mentioned... I do find it funny how they specifically note that the kid and officer were both White as to not alarm the race baiters?.

Man, this White kid should’ve listened to commands. Another White King gone too soon...

Glad you find it hysterically funny. Hope it made your day.

He told the trooper he had a gun and a knife. Then gets in firing stance, and aims at trooper. After being shot pulls out the knife and tries to get up.
Sounds like a suicide by cop to me. Or a horrible mental episode. Sad.

Meh... I’m not in the business of caring about every moron that can’t follow rules. I won’t lose any sleep over this White King. Sorry his family has to deal with the aftermath, but that’s about as far as my empathy extends. Other than feeling empathy for the Trooper who has to live with taking someone’s life even though he did what he had to do.

Let me ask though, you seem to think that it sounds like suicide by cop... fair enough. Why is that never ever a thought when a Black man/kid is shot by a cop? Just wondering...

It did make my day though, it is a perfect story to measure you morons’ hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Meh... I’m not in the business of caring about every moron that can’t follow rules. I won’t lose any sleep over this White King. Sorry his family has to deal with the aftermath, but that’s about as far as

Let me ask though, you seem to think that it sounds like suicide by cop... fair enough. Why is that never ever a thought when a Black man/kid is shot by a cop? Just wondering...

It did make my day though, it is a perfect story to measure you morons’ hypocrisy.
Ok...all blacks die by suicide by cop. So, lets not charge the officers. Deal.

He told the trooper he had a gun and a knife. Then gets in firing stance, and aims at trooper. After being shot pulls out the knife and tries to get up.
A lot like Floyd

I haven’t been through every thread today, maybe it has been mentioned... I do find it funny how they specifically note that the kid and officer were both White as to not alarm the race baiters?.

Man, this White kid should’ve listened to commands. Another White King gone too soon...
I know where you are coming from! Any kid losing their life is to soon

If the person shot was white then this is not news. Only black people making poor choices, then dying because of it, is news.

Please delete this unworthy thread.
White’s cuss cops out, get in their personal space etc. and they get treated great! The cop may even take them to get something to eat. A lot of times blacks get shot for not doing anything!

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
White’s cuss cops out, get in their personal space etc. and they get treated great! The cop may even take them to get something to eat. A lot of times blacks get shot for not doing anything!

The reaction to a shooting like this is what differentiates us:

* It is a tragedy that this kid died. He didn't deserve to die and my heart goes out to his family.

* I'll wait to see what the investigation turns up but right now I assume that under the circumstances the police officer did the right thing.

* In the end you can't aim a gun, even a toy one, at a police officer. If you do your chances of getting shot go through the roof.

I know, right! Cops are out hunting down black people and shooting them just for being black. Every black person killed by police were just minding their own business and were completely innocent other than having black skin. It’s crazy, man! An all-out war on black people for no reason at all is what it is!

I know, right! Cops are out hunting down black people and shooting them just for being black. Every black person killed by police were just minding their own business and were completely innocent other than having black skin. It’s crazy, man! An all-out war on black people for no reason at all is what it is!
Yup. Just yesterday I saw a white cop run into a Popeyes and mow down a whole family Of em.

More whites get shot than blacks...but keep up the false narrative.

Lets look at this......

Over 80% of gun deaths are done by blacks.
About 11 % are done by whites......

Using a nice even number of 100 that would give us:

80 deaths by blacks
11 deaths by whites

now, suicide is in these statistics so lets eliminate suicides. 5% of Blacks commit suicide by gun compared to 75% of whites..... so this brings the number of homicides by gun to this:

76 deaths by blacks
3.5 deaths by whites....

most of the deaths by blacks are done on other blacks...... but Warriorblue and BLM do not care about this.....

Now there are about 5 times more whites in this country than blacks... so to make the numbers even we have to multiply deaths by blacks by 5 to get this number......

Every 380 homicides by gun by blacks compared to 3.5 by whites......

These are statistics that everyone ignores.

FACTS over truths not the other way around. Do not believe the CNN and MSM propaganda and the Far Left/BLM BS.......

"The Washington Post has created a database of every known deadly police shooting in America since 2015. As of this writing, 6,211 people have been shot and killed by law enforcement officers. 46% of them—2,883 to be exact—were white, while 24% (1,496 total) were black.

Just 6% were unarmed.

One of the most pernicious myths about police shootings is that officers shoot unarmed black men at an alarming rate, when in fact just 2% of the people who were killed by an officer were unarmed and black. Since the beginning of 2015, law enforcement officers across the country have actually killed 33 more unarmed white people than unarmed black people."

The most recent, which was published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences in 2019, found “no significant evidence of antiblack disparity in the likelihood of being fatally shot by police,” and instead determined that “race-specific county-level violent crime strongly predicts the race of the civilian shot.”

In other words, it is the violent crime rate of a given race—not race itself—that determines the likelihood a member of that race will be shot and killed by a law enforcement officer."

Last edited:
Lets look at this......

80 deaths by blacks
11 deaths by whites

now, suicide is in these statistics so lets eliminate suicides. 5% of Blacks commit suicide by gun compared to 75% of whites..... so this brings the number of homicides by gun to this:

76 deaths by blacks
3.5 deaths by whites....

most of the deaths by blacks are done on other blacks...... but Warriorblue and BLM do not care about this.....

Now there are about 5 times more whites in this country than blacks... so to make the numbers even we have to multiply deaths by blacks by 5 to get this number......

Every 400 homicides by gun by blacks compared to 11 by whites......

FACTS over truths not the other way around. Do not believe the CNN and MSM propaganda and the Far Left/BLM BS.......

"The Washington Post has created a database of every known deadly police shooting in America since 2015. As of this writing, 6,211 people have been shot and killed by law enforcement officers. 46% of them—2,883 to be exact—were white, while 24% (1,496 total) were black.

Just 6% were unarmed.

One of the most pernicious myths about police shootings is that officers shoot unarmed black men at an alarming rate, when in fact just 2% of the people who were killed by an officer were unarmed and black. Since the beginning of 2015, law enforcement officers across the country have actually killed 33 more unarmed white people than unarmed black people."

The most recent, which was published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences in 2019, found “no significant evidence of antiblack disparity in the likelihood of being fatally shot by police,” and instead determined that “race-specific county-level violent crime strongly predicts the race of the civilian shot.”

In other words, it is the violent crime rate of a given race—not race itself—that determines the likelihood a member of that race will be shot and killed by a law enforcement officer."

Bingo!!!

They are protesting over that criminal in Columbus. ?

yes but if the kid was black... the media would be all over it..... and maybe another city manager would be fired for saying.... lets let the process work itself out, before making any charges

Lets look at this......

80 deaths by blacks
11 deaths by whites

76 deaths by blacks
3.5 deaths by whites....

Every 400 homicides by gun by blacks compared to 11 by whites......

Just 6% were unarmed.

You statistics are complete BS. This is the 2019 data on homicide from the FBI.

More whites get shot than blacks...but keep up the false narrative.
Yes, but there are a lot more whites than blacks. I think the percentage of people being shot based on their race would be more important to compare. Another thing I was thinking about that maybe someone on here can help me with is that in all of these police shootings, I don’t remember any of the shooters being black policemen. Maybe there have been, but I don’t remember seeing any. My point is simple. Maybe black officers are more sensitive when pulling people over. Maybe black men behave differently when getting pulled over by a black policeman. Who knows? Just thought that was kinda interesting, and really don’t know if it’s significant or not.

Last edited: