Garaway @ Bellaire

LICKING COUNTY FAN

This is my afternoon game. I keep hearing this could be the best Garway team ever which should make this game very interesting. Bellaire has gone through some changes with the new staff. Will we see the old Bellaire offense five wide and throw like crazy?
Last season Bellaire went 10-2 Garaway finished 12-1.
This one will tell us a lot about both teams.

This is my afternoon game. I keep hearing this could be the best Garway team ever which should make this game very interesting. Bellaire has gone through some changes with the new staff. Will we see the old Bellaire offense five wide and throw like crazy?
Last season Bellaire went 10-2 Garaway finished 12-1.
This one will tell us a lot about both teams.
Is there a live stream for this game?

Wallick just got DQ’d. It’s getting chippy. Norwayne and South Range look to be on an entirely different planet in week one. Credit the fight in the Big Reds.

Wallick just got DQ’d. It’s getting chippy. Norwayne and South Range look to be on an entirely different planet in week one. Credit the fight in the Big Reds.
It's week 1 relax I'm not worried at all, Garaway will be fine dealing with a injury with are great RB played sparingly and we was missing a few on D let's not forget Bellaire was 10-2 last year. The running clock comment is hilarious ??

Again a win is a win it might of been ugly but I'll take it the line needs to play better and Logan yoder looked rusty in the first half. We shall see

21-14. Garaway scored in final 30s. Were losing 14-13.

First game. Not gonna draw too much from it.

Randomly tuned in to this game online. Surprised Bellaire did not take a timeout when Garaway had 4th down with game on line. You could clearly see their defense was exhausted

If u are ejected how many games are u suspended
If you’re ejected in the first half you sit out the second half. If you’re ejected in the second half, you have to sit the first half of the next game. Fighting is 2 games I believe. The red also has to mark them down as an ejection, could have easily told the coach he don’t want him in or he will eject him.

If you’re ejected in the first half you sit out the second half. If you’re ejected in the second half, you have to sit the first half of the next game. Fighting is 2 games I believe. The red also has to mark them down as an ejection, could have easily told the coach he don’t want him in or he will eject him.
Watching it live he clearly ejected him. Gave the " he's outta here" thumb signal and everything.

The refs blew one call that I spotted. They called a lot of penalties and I believe they all were legit. The small group of Garaway fans that set near me thought every call against their team was bad. Two guys from Bellaire who was sitting near me got up and moved to another area because the complaining from that group was so bad.