From yesterday you know what the saddest thing was?

Without trump.influence red wave would happened.
Maybe, had he kept his mouth shut a while longer. He can't.

But without him, it would not have mattered at all. I feel confident in saying that the Tea Party era proves that, but I don't expect you to understand.

explain for me, please
First have you ever been to Yellow Springs? When I came south out of northern Ohio to go to Wilmington College A few miles north was Yellow Springs and one of the worlds most liberal colleges Antioch. We would go there hit the Old Tavern and enjoy looking at the world of the hippies and weirdos. At that time it was report more communists lived in Yellow Springs than anywhere in Ohio. Drugs flowed freely at that time as my friend that lived there said everyone has there coffee can hide in the basement. Things have changed a liitle since the 60"s but still one of the most liberal towns in Ohio. Really a neat village to visit but I really would not want to live there. Heard a report that it is really hard to find the needed coffee cans now.

First have you ever been to Yellow Springs? When I came south out of northern Ohio to go to Wilmington College A few miles north was Yellow Springs and one of the worlds most liberal colleges Antioch. We would go there hit the Old Tavern and enjoy looking at the world of the hippies and weirdos. At that time it was report more communists lived in Yellow Springs than anywhere in Ohio. Drugs flowed freely at that time as my friend that lived there said everyone has there coffee can hide in the basement. Things have changed a liitle since the 60"s but still one of the most liberal towns in Ohio. Really a neat village to visit but I really would not want to live there. Heard a report that it is really hard to find the needed coffee cans now.
Why is it that almost all communist come from universities? Could it be that they don’t live like anything akin to reality.

The we actually had to vote on a state issue that forbids non-citizens to vote.
It was a SCAM!!! It was not about the first part of the issue, it was the second not talked about part. Non-Citizens already can't vote.

The issue was to make it so there will be no same day registrations and even bigger, that voters can be challenged or purged and cannot vote if it's within the 30 days before an election.

SCAM!!!!

You are qualified to register to vote in Ohio if you meet all the following requirements:

1. You are a citizen of the United States;
  2. You will be at least 18 years old on or before the day of the next general election. (If you will be 18 on or before the general election, you may vote in the primary election to nominate candidates, but you cannot vote on issues or party central committees until you are 18);
  3. You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you want to vote;
  4. You are not incarcerated (in prison or jail) for a felony conviction under the laws of this state, another state, or the United States;
  5. You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court; and
  6. You have not been permanently disenfranchised for violating the election laws.
You are eligible to vote in elections held in your voting precinct 30 days after you are duly registered to vote in this state. You may request an absentee ballot during that 30 day period.

The we actually had to vote on a state issue that forbids non-citizens to vote.
We actually did not have to vote on that as not a single municipality in the state of Ohio allows non citizens to vote. When Yellow Springs passed a referendum to allow it in 2019, the Sec of State said you can't do that and they dropped the issue.

What the Republicans did include was a restriction that says you have to have been registered for 30 days in order to be eligible to vote. That could prevent some 18 year olds from voting and if that happens you can bet their will be a lawsuit filed to over turn it.

It was a SCAM!!! It was not about the first part of the issue, it was the second not talked about part. Non-Citizens already can't vote.

The problem was the rationale that Yellow Springs used as justification for allowing anyone who lived there could vote. They said because they pay taxes they should get the vote. It then would set a legal precedent to sue to allow non citizens to vote in local/state elections [NOT Federal]
not saying they would win, but it would at the minimum cause taxpayers to foot the legal bills [%$$##lawyers*]

* until I need one :)

We actually did not have to vote on that as not a single municipality in the state of Ohio allows non citizens to vote. When Yellow Springs passed a referendum to allow it in 2019, the Sec of State said you can't do that and they dropped the issue.

What the Republicans did include was a restriction that says you have to have been registered for 30 days in order to be eligible to vote. That could prevent some 18 year olds from voting and if that happens you can bet their will be a lawsuit filed to over turn it.
It also presents an issue for voter roll challenges and dumps. It's a total scam.

Sounds like a smaller version of Kent or Athens.

We are supposed to wait until after you little “monkey see, monkey do” Democrats in Ohio inevitability ape NYC and the big blue coastal shyteholes ?

No.

Reactions: y2h
The saddest thing is that if you add up the totally uninformed, the completely stupid, and the dependents (especially big business and finance government employees) we have moved past 50%...they will always vote more for them and less for the actual taxpayers.

Fetterman / Oz is proof .....a brain dead guy who can't speak, never held a job, lived off parents past 50, has pulled a shotgun on random black people for loud noises... he is our best guy because we gave him 200 million to make you vote for him? The money propaganda and lies could make these people vote for a bag of hammers.

Last edited:
The problem was the rationale that Yellow Springs used as justification for allowing anyone who lived there could vote. They said because they pay taxes they should get the vote. It then would set a legal precedent to sue to allow non citizens to vote in local/state elections [NOT Federal]
not saying they would win, but it would at the minimum cause taxpayers to foot the legal bills [%$$##lawyers*]

By that logic, every commuter should be given the opportunity to vote in the city in which they work. That could fundamentally transform Cleveland Ohio.

As a semi reformed cretin, it’s been my experience that the only time I ever need a lawyer now is because of the questionable efforts of a different lawyer - and those who have been empowered by elected office in particular. Meh, lawyers

Americans have not come close to suffering. When it happens it will be a shock.
When Americans have to chose between buying food or paying the gas and electric bill, maybe then the idiots will stop being woke and wake up.

Pretty sure he was born and raised there. He still owns a farm on the edge of town that I think he considers home. He makes an appearence from time to time.
He was born in Washington DC and grew up in the suburbs.

At some point his parents separated and he spent summers with his father in Yellow Springs.

He lives in Ohio and bought the farm in 2022.

We are supposed to wait until after you little “monkey see, monkey do” Democrats in Ohio inevitability ape NYC and the big blue coastal shyteholes ?

No.
Registered Republican who has a brain and does not vote straight party line and actually understand the issues. But thanks. And I voted no on that issue due to the BS clause about having to be registered for 30 days before being allowed to vote.

If that provision was removed I was voting Yes as I have no problem with the rule.

Registered Republican who has a brain and does not vote straight party line and actually understand the issues. But thanks. And I voted no on that issue due to the BS clause about having to be registered for 30 days before being allowed to vote.

If that provision was removed I was voting Yes as I have no problem with the rule.
Why did you bother to register Republican ?

Based upon the content of your posting, I’m guessing it was to vote in the Republican primary in an attempt to make sure that JD Vance was the Ohio Republican Senate candidate, because you thought he would lose. If Ryan was the exact same guy as an unknown, he would’ve beaten Vance handily, with all those ridiculous ads to move the moronic middle.

Should’ve worried about your own candidate

how was my guess ? Are you the same kind of lifelong Republican as ketchup boy ?

Last edited:
Why did you bother to register Republican ?

Based upon the content of your posting, I’m guessing it was to vote in the Republican primary in an attempt to make sure that JD Vance was the Ohio Republican Senate candidate, because you thought he would lose. If Ryan was the exact same guy as an unknown, he would’ve beaten Vance handily, with all those ridiculous ads to move the moronic middle.

Should’ve worried about your own candidate

how was my guess ? Are you the same kind of lifelong Republican as ketchup boy ?
HAHA....... you are so smart....but wrong. I cast my ballot for DeWine but not for JD Vance. I have voted for two Democratic Presidents in my lifetime and at the state level probably vote Republican 75% of the time. I did not vote for Sec State Frank based on the fact that he (along with the Republicans in the statehouse) ignored the will of the people when we voted for a bipartisan commission to set districts and end gerrymandering. The Republicans ignored the commissions recommendation and ignored the state Supreme Court. As an elected official your job is to follow the will of the people and he did not.

HAHA....... you are so smart....but wrong. I cast my ballot for DeWine but not for JD Vance. I have voted for two Democratic Presidents in my lifetime and at the state level probably vote Republican 75% of the time. I did not vote for Sec State Frank based on the fact that he (along with the Republicans in the statehouse) ignored the will of the people when we voted for a bipartisan commission to set districts and end gerrymandering. The Republicans ignored the commissions recommendation and ignored the state Supreme Court. As an elected official your job is to follow the will of the people and he did not.
Very good point and something that is very upsetting as a resident of Ohio. That Republicans just ignore the court and the citizens. You would think other Republicans would be upset by this as I would be if Democrats did the same thing. I'm not sure why the elections are able to go on without this being dealt with. Joke. Complain about votes being counted in other states, but don't hold our own elected officials to hold elections to the standards that were voted for.