Freshmen win 45-21

How many td's did the outstanding phenom freshman K. Ferguson have?? Rumor has it he may see time on the jv this year?

HOW did the Frosh do v Louisville today>>>>>>>>>JV won, even with the Varsity QB running the show for CC most of the day..

Go Lancers

Congrats to Varsity and JV. Maybe they could adopt some Freshman tomorrow and encourage them to keep working hard. It was ugly in Louisville and a lesson learned -on paper they have superior athletes in size and speed but if you don't work together you can't win...

Congrats to Varsity and JV. Maybe they could adopt some Freshman tomorrow and encourage them to keep working hard. It was ugly in Louisville and a lesson learned -on paper they have superior athletes in size and speed but if you don't work together you can't win...

THEY "they have superior athletes in size and speed"... (???) La Salle or Louisville??? and the score and a little run down of how things went???

Go Lancers

Sorry I'm not very good at game analysis so maybe someone else could chime in but I'll try. La Salle was superior and should have won this game. Louisville had 120 kids on the team most of which were just cheer leaders but they played as a team and made few mistakes. We had the bigger boys and were far more aggressive. Score was 38 to 13, our offense didn't show up for the game. We had so many missed opportunities. Defense had big plays and held this team to 17 points until the 4th and then we made some painful mistakes on the defensive secondary and intercepted passes/turnovers ugh.

I know we had some big plays and playmakers who stepped up just hard to see through all the ugly...

CC

Thanks......Coaching??? Teams don't score 38 points on someone bigger and as you say better...unless the coaching staff is not making adjustments as the game goes on.............

Actually the score was 31-13.

Louisville scored the majority of their points on short fields due to turnovers, mistakes, etc (30-40 yards or less) The defense actually played well (except for a couple long passes where receivers were running wide open) The defensive backs will need to sure up their part and I'm sure they will in the week to come. LB's and D line put in work and made a lot of plays behind the line of scrimmage and some sacks. Overall I'd grade the defense a C (that's with the blown coverages and all)

Offense - was a little offensive (pardon the pun) Only one td scored and that was a short field also (thanks to the defense on another blocked punt and recovery) Offensive line has to start moving people out of the way! Blocking is an attitude and we don't seem to have that yet. It's only the second game, and these guys will get it. QB was running for his life a lot on pass plays and running plays up the middle netted next to nothing. A few runs where we attacked the cornes led to + plays, but we got away from the run in the second half of the game. Also, offense has to attack thru the air downfield - side to side really wont get it done in this league.

Offense grade - D-