Freshman Games—-Week 6

The freshman game Louisville at Perry has been canceled for tomorrow and won’t be rescheduled due to the Leopards not having enough players.

Louisville looking at a possible 1-9 varsity season, no conference/league affiliation, and a freshman team that can't field enough players....how quickly a once powerful program can collapse....hope better times are on the horizon for them.

Louisville looking at a possible 1-9 varsity season, no conference/league affiliation, and a freshman team that can't field enough players....how quickly a once powerful program can collapse....hope better times are on the horizon for them.
I don't feel sorry for them, they were front-runner posters!

Lakewood St. Edward——————-28
Cleveland Glenville—Reserve———20

That score came from the St. Edward twitter.

McNicholas 21 (5-0)
Purcell Marian JV 10
I know it’s just a Freshmen game but McNick only left their A team in for a couple series. Coaches have 45 guys to try and rotate in and for a few this is the first time playing football. Also have games next week Monday/ Wednesday against Loveland and Sycamore which might be a little more challenging.

I know it’s just a Freshmen game but McNick only left their A team in for a couple series. Coaches have 45 guys to try and rotate in and for a few this is the first time playing football. Also have games next week Monday/ Wednesday against Loveland and Sycamore which might be a little more challenging.
Do freshman teams have a limit on the number of games that they can play?