Freshman Football—-Week 7

Wadsworth. 66
Stow. 14
(Halftime was 60-8).
Wadsworth undefeated (7-0), outscoring opponents 338-34.

Impressive. I'll be keeping tabs on that class in the coming seasons. What's the story they have a 230# rb or something? 60 points in a half at the frosh level is virtually impossible.

Impressive. I'll be keeping tabs on that class in the coming seasons. What's the story they have a 230# rb or something? 60 points in a half at the frosh level is virtually impossible.

Extremely deep. Many weapons. All over. On both Offense. And stifling defense. Very athletic. Only play one way, too. This class Won 2 state titles in youth. Were extremely well coached in pee wee. Most haven’t lost a game since maybe 3rd grade. 2 classmates even play (and start varsity on D-rare here) and haven’t played at all freshman this year. So, add them yet….👍 Yes. Keep tabs. They been the anticipated buzz in town and SL for years.

Last edited:
Extremely deep. Many weapons. All over. On both Offense. And stifling defense. Very athletic. Only play one way, too. This class Won 2 state titles in youth. Were extremely well coached in pee wee. Most haven’t lost a game since maybe 3rd grade. 2 classmates even play (and start varsity on D-rare here) and haven’t played at all freshman this year. So, add them yet….👍 Yes. Keep tabs. They been the anticipated buzz in town and SL for years.
What organization sets up youth state titles? I didn’t know that was a thing

Last edited:
What organization sets up youth state titles? I didn’t know that was a things

OAC. Look it up. They beat some schools near you - olentangy liberty. Dublin Coffman there in 6th grade. And yes. I know it was “just”
youth…. But. They are pretty legit.

Last edited:
OAC. Look it up. They beat some schools near you - olentangy liberty. Dublin Coffman and Canfield there in 6th grade. And yes. I know it was “just”
youth…. But. They are legit.
I’m definitely not saying they aren’t legit. Just didn’t know 6th grade had state champs. Thanks for the info

Good 7th and 8th grade classes as well. Should be interesting in a few years