Free Healthcare for Illegals

States were already establishing some sort of healthcare coverage for non-citizen immigrants.

States were already establishing some sort of healthcare coverage for non-citizen immigrants.

you good with your money going to pay for illegals healthcare?

You do realize that these people are going on the exchange and BUYING their health insurance. In fact, the article that this tweet is based on clearly says that they are not getting FREE healthcare. They are paying for it. Insurance companies do insure non US citizens, duh.

Every single day you people take MAGA Dumb to a new level.

BTW. Ted Cruz is a lying POS but we knew that before.

You do realize that these people are going on the exchange and BUYING their health insurance. In fact, the article that this tweet is based on clearly says that they are not getting FREE healthcare. They are paying for it. Insurance companies do insure non US citizens, duh.

Every single day you people take MAGA Dumb to a new level.

BTW. Ted Cruz is a lying POS but we knew that before.
With what money? The stipends we are giving them? Free rent as well. It is not coming out of their pockets.

With what money? The stipends we are giving them? Free rent as well. It is not coming out of their pockets.
What makes you think they have no money? The overwhelming majority of immigrants work. Do you think we have 15+ million undocumented immigrants in this country and none of them work? LOL.

What makes you think they have no money? The overwhelming majority of immigrants work. Do you think we have 15+ million undocumented immigrants in this country and none of them work? LOL.
immigrants or illegal aliens? I don't remember seeing them bringing bags of pesos with them. They arrive with no money. Taxpayers house and feed them.

immigrants or illegal aliens? I don't remember seeing them bringing bags of pesos with them. They arrive with no money. Taxpayers house and feed them.
First, that is not true. Many migrants come here with money. You just made that up. More important, this program is only for those with DACA protections. Ted Cruz never told you that part and you people are too dumb and lazy to figure out you are being lied to. These people signing up are people that have jobs, and are responsibly buying healthcare insurance on the ACA exchange.

Last edited by a moderator:
First, that is not true. Many migrants come here with money. You just made that up. More important, this program is only for those with DACA protections. Ted Cruz never told you that part and you people are too dumb and lazy to figure out you are being lied to. These people signing up are people that have jobs, and are responsibly buying healthcare insurance on the ACA exchange.
1714835198881.png

Yeah, these cats look like they have a lot of cash.

i wonder how many would still be here, if they were NOT getting ANY help from American taxpayers... your thoughts?

View attachment 58249
Yeah, these cats look like they have a lot of cash.
This thread is a good example what we were talking about on the other thread. Common sense vs intellect. Remember? It only took a small amount of common sense to determine this was a lie but dumb and lazy prevailed. Now you of all people want to double down on dumb and suggest that the people this program was designed for have no money.

Last edited:
i wonder how many would still be here, if they were NOT getting ANY help from American taxpayers... your thoughts?
Actually, the overwhelming majority of them are tax payers. That is how they receive the tax credit for buying their healthcare on the exchange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the overwhelming majority of them are tax payers. That is how they receive the tax credit for buying their healthcare on the exchange.
Destitute people get free health care on the exchange.

Destitute CITIZENS, that is.

And many get it free there
Medicaid is free. This program for DACA recipients allows them to buy healthcare on the exchange like any citizen. It is true that some citizens and DACA recipients can qualify for tax credits based on their income. This program allows legal working residents to buy coverage and not to what freeloaders do which is show up at the emergency room without insurance. Anybody who does not think this is a good thing is a total idiot.

Yea, they’re broke. I’ve had to deal with multiple illegals the last 3 years in my line of work. Absolutely no way they can afford it.

I'm going to take a stab here as a shot in the dark may be a trigger, no pun intended. But wasn't the question he asked about "immigrants or illegal aliens" (utb, illegal immigrants), not migrants?

Medicaid is free. This program for DACA recipients allows them to buy healthcare on the exchange like any citizen. It is true that some citizens and DACA recipients can qualify for tax credits based on their income. This program allows legal working residents to buy coverage and not to what freeloaders do which is show up at the emergency room without insurance. Anybody who does not think this is a good thing is a total idiot.
No, no it really is not. Unless you are from the AOC school of economics, somebodies are paying for that free.

This thread is a good example what we were talking about on the other thread. Common sense vs intellect. Remember? It only took a small amount of common sense to determine this was a lie but dumb and lazy prevailed. Now you of all people want to double down on dumb and suggest that the people this program was designed for have no money.
I just split the Jacks. My common sense knew this would be a jagged rock in your gizzard but my intelligence asks the question if these people in my posted picture have money, why not fly?

I'm going to take a stab here as a shot in the dark may be a trigger, no pun intended. But wasn't the question he asked about "immigrants or illegal aliens" (utb, illegal immigrants), not migrants?
The title of the thread is free healthcare for illegals. First, it is not free. It is purchased on the exchange. Second, they are not illegal. They are DACA recipients. I have explained this and you don't seem to be comprehending.

I just split the Jacks. My common sense knew this would be a jagged rock in your gizzard but my intelligence asks the question if these people in my posted picture have money, why not fly?
I have no idea if they have any money as I dont have their bank records. My guess is that they have some. That said, this thread is not about some random group of migrants. It is about DACA recipients and they likely have no less money than the average american.

This and the taxpayers paying back the student loans is another example of how dumb the voters are for voting Democrat. I'd imagine eiher have student loan debt or family full of illegals or don't have sense God gave a goose! Though it could be all three! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: