Fort Loramie

How is the MAC down? Because they only won two State championships last year? Everyone says Loramie should have beat MSML last year, what a joke! They got out played and out coached, and if they had pulled it out I believe they would have lost to New Bremen the next week. Keep trolling Voice.....
I have to ask, were you at the game between MSML and Ft Loramie?

Folks I went with and many i talked to walked away from that game wholeheartedly believed the Flyers escaped that but were outplayed.

Anna was good, but overall the league was not nearly where it had been in recent past.

and know, FL would not have lost to NB. Get your MAC colored glasses off....

Though you could argue that was one of the best, if not the top, Minster team ever last year. People don't give them the credit since they lost in the first round of the playoffs to a great Anna squad (closest game Anna had in the playoffs). But they were 9-1 overall, only MAC co-champion since there have been more than 6 MAC games in a season, wins over both Marion Local (on the road) and Fort Loramie (by 20 points).

Maybe some of the top MAC competition has moved around a bit lately, which makes some feel the conference was down a little.

Folks I went with and many i talked to walked away from that game wholeheartedly believed the Flyers escaped that but were outplayed.

Anna was good, but overall the league was not nearly where it had been in recent past.

the Skins i thought outplayed the flyers at that game( i was there) but the Flyers outcoached the Skins....

not sure if the MAC was down, i mean two State Championships, i thought the CATS were playing pretty dang good last year, Anna ( they were better then just good) should've been in DIV 5 ( :)) . Coldwater started out strong as heck, then sputtered as the season went along. I think the MAC could've got three titles last year.....

I’m a WBL guy actually, but I have been watching high school football long enough to know ‘outplayed’ is what losers say when they can’t close the deal. The MAC teams go through the gauntlet each and every week and that what gets them ready for the playoffs, and as I said in a different post the Redskin starters are sitting in Al‘s by halftime and that’s why they’re not ready for the likes of MSML, or even Tri-Village I guess.

Last edited:
the Skins i thought outplayed the flyers at that game( i was there) but the Flyers outcoached the Skins....

not sure if the MAC was down, i mean two State Championships, i thought the CATS were playing pretty dang good last year, Anna ( they were better then just good) should've been in DIV 5 ( :)) . Coldwater started out strong as heck, then sputtered as the season went along. I think the MAC could've got three titles last year.....
Last year was the weakest CW team in an

that was CWs weakest team in over a decade, maybe 2007 or 8 ish and we're not true contenders.

Last year was the weakest CW team in an
that was CWs weakest team in over a decade, maybe 2007 or 8 ish and we're not true contenders.
We wouldn't have won state if Anna was in D5 last year. No way. Idk about last year being the weakest team. I think it was 2017 where we went through 8 right tackles and Sam was running for his life. Anyway this thread isnt about Coldwater.

One thing is for sure, I haven't heard from any Fort Loramie posters since the upset. They've had a few days to calm down.

We wouldn't have won state if Anna was in D5 last year. No way. Idk about last year being the weakest team. I think it was 2017 where we went through 8 right tackles and Sam was running for his life. Anyway this thread isnt about Coldwater.

One thing is for sure, I haven't heard from any Fort Loramie posters since the upset. They've had a few days to calm down.
No win situation for Loramie fans, as far as social posting goes.

Tri Village just spanked them. ML is top dog. Then New Breman in Reg 28.
So you would flip flop Loramie and New Bremen? That sounds about right. With the huge win over Versailles New Bremen showed they are not going down easy.

If I had to rank them right now it'd be 1) ML, 2) NB, 3) TV, 4) FL..... But to me it doesn't really matter how you have them ranked because those 4 teams will likely be the 4 remaining teams in R28 and they will start facing off on October 30th. At that point it's going to be fun to just follow along and see how things go..

No win situation for Loramie fans, as far as social posting goes.
They could always just learn to take it on the chin, and give kudos the Tri-Village and admit they were wrong. But that would have to mean they'd have to be a grown mentally healthly adult that's okay with being wrong sometimes.

Also, side note. Adding TV to these personal ranking posts look like a basketball bracket now.

Sorry all. But Fort Loramie getting 60 dropped on them by TV, shows me that they are not only beatable, but will be smacked around by someone in R28.

R28 = ML
R26 = LCC

Get the popcorn ready. When that happens, its going to be the best game of the year and your pseudo-champ/runner up

They could always just learn to take it on the chin, and give kudos the Tri-Village and admit they were wrong. But that would have to mean they'd have to be a grown mentally healthly adult that's okay with being wrong sometimes.

Also, side note. Adding TV to these personal ranking posts look like a basketball bracket now.
You do admit though sometimes there are such things as major upsets?

Just go back to 2013 basketball season and this happened against Tri Village. They knocked off a very good Troy Christian team by around 20 points in an away game during the regular season. Then come tournament time, they lost to Troy Chrisitian. Was anyone actually convinced Troy Christian was the better team, just because they squeaked out a win over TV? I'm sure some less passionate fans were, but anyone who analyzed the game worth a crap could see (going from memory here) a 1 for 9 from the free throw line down the stretch of the game is what really separated a great Tri Village team from a very good Troy Christian team. Ironically, it was Ft Loramie Troy Chrisitain defeated to face Tri Village.

After that game several Tri Village kids who played AAU wanted to claim they were the superior team. I did my part to harass them over it but in reality they were not wrong, but, it is what it is.

My gut says Tri Village is not that good, yet. Prove me wrong is all I am asking. Get to the Regional Semifinals and I will be impressed.

Sorry all. But Fort Loramie getting 60 dropped on them by TV, shows me that they are not only beatable, but will be smacked around by someone in R28.

R28 = ML
R26 = LCC

Get the popcorn ready. When that happens, its going to be the best game of the year and your pseudo-champ/runner up
If they dont get healthy they will drop out the third round. That would be vs St Henery or New Bremen.

There has to be some impact not being pushed all year had on their mental attitude as well, being these are just kids.

When I watched them vs Covington they had a very poorly played third quarter, then rebounded to put the running clock on the Buccs. Tri Village apparently never allowed them to regroup. I bet on a different mindset going forward.

Last edited:
I wouldn't get to excited and lean hard either way about Fort Loramie's demise or Tri-Village's magical night.
Tri-Village is as untested as Fort Loramie is against similarly talented opponents. Tri Village spanked Loramie. I'm not sure it would happen four out of five times, but it happened. I would say the 60 point drop on Loramie will showcase to coaches how exactly to expose their defense.

And you’re still reading it wrong. That’s the amount of points they get for where they were seeded. What a genius you are, I feel bad for your nest.
Okay Pal, I don’t understand you. I do understand the coaches voting sheet. After your insults on intelligence, I’m glad your in my corner. Good luck in the tournament. Hopefully we can meet in the regional finals. Take care.

Let's just get this straight, I'm not sure that TV could beat FL in 4/5 games, but in series I think they would win a series. 3/5. FL is extremely talented, but TV probably has the 2 best players on the field on on their offense EVERY time they play. The QB is a legit D1 player and the RB is a stud. I know that FL has a bunch of players that have played multiple years and IF they would just line up and run the ball it's probably a different game. Before Coach Wells got there they lined up and ran the ball and didn't try to do things special. Loramie threw 5ints against TV....... That's a bad night, but I think the athletes in space for TV are better than the athletes in space for FL. IF they meet again FL needs to RUN THE DAMN BALL! 81 was a non factor against a better player, the strength of FL is the Oline and RBs. Don't try and chuck the ball around the field, run the ball every snap. I think it's been proven that teams can't outscore TV.

Ft Loramie will completely dismantle Troy Christian. They are on a course to meet up with TV again. You have to play ball control against a team like that. Limit their TOP, pressure the QB and control the lines. Where did all of this talent at TV come from? I know the Sarver kid's Dad is a Milton-Union grad. Too bad he moved to TV.

Ft Loramie will completely dismantle Troy Christian. They are on a course to meet up with TV again. You have to play ball control against a team like that. Limit their TOP, pressure the QB and control the lines. Where did all of this talent at TV come from? I know the Sarver kid's Dad is a Milton-Union grad. Too bad he moved to TV.
Before you go putting stuff on social media, you might want to get your facts straight!!! His dad is a graduate of the class of '94 at Tri-Village. The Sarver kid has always gone to Tri-Village since day 1 & his siblings also are graduates of TV.

New Bremen may have something to say about that too.

Before you go putting stuff on social media, you might want to get your facts straight!!! His dad is a graduate of the class of '94 at Tri-Village. The Sarver kid has always gone to Tri-Village since day 1 & his siblings also are graduates of TV.
I always thought his family were pretty die hard Tri Village people. I believe Sarvers half/step brother is the Linkous kid that hit the game winning jump shot in the state championship basketball game a few years back. I just think those kids have a little bit of the winning demeanor about them.

My bad. I was told he is related to the Servers that are in West Milton. Relax.