Former Cardinals in College UPDATE THREAD!

Nice pic of T. Durham

Starting as a true Freshman...Ladies and Gentlemen....Trayion Durham

RunningGame.jpg

-CardinalsFan

Congratulations to Trayion Durham ('10) on his first collegiate touchdown in Kent State's victory over Bowling Green today.

"As the first quarter drew to a close, the Flashes manufactured an 11-play, 60-yard drive that covered 5:36 and culminated in freshman tailback Trayion Durham (Cincinnati, Ohio) muscling his way through the Bowling Green defense and over the goal line for a five-yard touchdown."

index

Kent State earns 1st MAC victory of 2011.

-CardinalsFan

Bull Durham was flat out hammering guys from CMU tonight on ESPN. Last I saw he had near 70 yards or so. He was dragging guys, running guys over, and stiff-arming. The guy is an absolute monster. The announcers were singing his praises all night long.

Quentin has turned into a real wideout.

STARKVILLE, Miss. — The UT Martin Skyhawks hoped they would return to campus after Saturday's game against Mississippi State with a landmark win against an SEC opponent. It was understood they would need a fast start, just like the one they got in a win last week over Southeast Missouri State.
Wide receiver Quentin Sims stood out with six catches for 53 yards.

Dom Sherrer had 141 yds in 24 carries for Eastern Michigan against Kent State Saturday. He also had 1 catch for 8 yds.

Is there a discussion board on WeAreColerain.com through Ihigh? SInce everyone left this board I am looking for Colerain football talk.

Thoughts on our Linebackers seasons on the D1 level. Tegray with a HUGE true freshman season, wouldn't have expected any less. Bolden gonna do well with Harbaugh? Grace playing another season at ND from what I heard? Think any of these guys have a legitimate chance to go to the next level? I think Tegray does even though he is undersized to be a linebacker.

Kelvin Cook had 2 catches for 22 yards in Indiana State's first game against Butler.

Jordan Asberry had 5 carries for 56 yards in his first game for Army as a true freshman.

Just saw Joe Bolden ejected from the UM/MSU game after targeting the MSU QB. He jumped up and down running around the field getting the crowd excited on his way to the locker room, looking awfully proud of himself. Wonder what daddy thinks of that disrespectful behavior displayed on national TV.

Just saw Joe Bolden ejected from the UM/MSU game after targeting the MSU QB. He jumped up and down running around the field getting the crowd excited on his way to the locker room, looking awfully proud of himself. Wonder what daddy thinks of that disrespectful behavior displayed on national TV.

He is not Tom Bolden's son.

Wonder what dad and his uncle think. Never said he was Tom's son.

Same thing everyone else thought. It was a terrible call and he accepted his punishment and let the crowd and broadcast due his arguing for him. He did something that anyone who's actually played football would not see as disrespectful and something Dantonio would want his players to do at home.

Turn off your blinders and find something better next time to complain about.