Federal League Picks Playoff Edition Week 2

BIG ED

McKinley at Mentor
Jackson at Saint Edward
DeSales at Lake
Hoover at Westerville South

Tiebreaker, total points in the Akron Buchtel at Northwest game.

McKinley at Mentor
Jackson at Saint Edward
DeSales at Lake
Hoover at Westerville South

Tiebreaker, total points in the Akron Buchtel at Northwest game. 49

McKinley
Saint Edward
Lake
Westerville South

Tiebreaker, total points in the Akron Buchtel at Northwest game. 42

Last night we had 7 perfect scores. They were:
Mtowntiger0789
Licking County Fan
FirestoneFan
Striker300
Old Blue
TriangleMan
and this weeks winner on the tiebreaker guessing 47 total points when the Northwest vs. Akron Buchtel game had a total of 45 is none other than….Spencer!!
Spencer Wins Dinner For Two at Topps Chalet at the SW corner of Whipple and Everhard. Great food, but a fire did them in and a hotel sits on that spot now.

A big thank you to all of you who joined me again for another year of predictions. Thanks for playing along with my mythical prizes lol. With only Lake left I want to wish them best of luck next week against Westerville South. This is the end of this years FL picks. I will be off to see my son again next week help coach the Dalton Bulldogs in a tall order vs. Kirtland.
Hopefully 2023 is a better year for my Panthers. I wish you all good health, happiness and a joyous Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years!

Last edited:
Thanks again for running this Big Ed. It was my first time following through all season and I even won a dinner at Westgate! Love learning about the former places in Canton area and what is at those locations now.

Hey Big Ed...I enjoy hanging out with you guys. The prizes were classics....a beverage was had somewhere. Now we have to schedule the end of season banquet for the year end awards.....I have been able to arrange Skyland Pines for next Weds at 7 pm. The rigs will be waiting with an open bar!

Last night we had 7 perfect scores. They were:
Mtowntiger0789
Licking County Fan
FirestoneFan
Striker300
Old Blue
TriangleMan
and this weeks winner on the tiebreaker guessing 47 total points when the Northwest vs. Akron Buchtel game had a total of 45 is none other than….Spencer!!
Spencer Wins Dinner For Two at Topps Chalet at the SW corner of Whipple and Everhard. Great food, but a fire did them in and a hotel sits on that spot now.

A big thank you to all of you who joined me again for another year of predictions. Thanks for playing along with my mythical prizes lol. With only Lake left I want to wish them best of luck next week against Westerville South. This is the end of this years FL picks. I will be off to see my son again next week help coach the Dalton Bulldogs in a tall order vs. Kirtland.
Hopefully 2023 is a better year for my Panthers. I wish you all good health, happiness and a joyous Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years!
Sadly, I remember when that kid burned that place down. The sign was still there for like a decade or more after it seemed. Then they built Hyatt Place where it was.

Thanks for taking care of this Big Ed. I always enjoy playing & of course your prizes are top notch!

Spencer...congrats!

Hey Big Ed...I enjoy hanging out with you guys. The prizes were classics....a beverage was had somewhere. Now we have to schedule the end of season banquet for the year end awards.....I have been able to arrange Skyland Pines for next Weds at 7 pm. The rigs will be waiting with an open bar!
We need to meet up sometime and have a adult beverage!