FEDERAL LEAGUE BASEBALL 2023

Raymo

Won't be back North till Mothers Day need some updates on Stark baseball this Spring...BAM!

Here are some players to watch in the Federal League:
Brady Rollyson '24 SS Green-Ohio State recruit
Garrett Wright '23 C Jackson-Bowling Green recruit
Carter Mottice '24 OF Jackson-Bowling Green recruit
Drew Stangelo '23 C Hoover-Gannon recruit
Mason Ashby '23 P/SS Hoover
Alex Baird '23 SS Glen Oak-Bowling Green recruit
Quincy Mazeke '25 OF Glen Oak-Cincinnati recruit

I like Jackson (followed by Hoover and Green) to win the Fed.

Last edited:
Caleb Collins '23 SS/P Lake - Cal(PA) recruit
Hunter Bays '23 LHP Lake - Lake Erie recruit
Noah Kubasky '25 LHP Lake

Mason Bille '23 RHP Hoover - West Liberty recruit
Luke Senften '23 1B GlenOak - Findlay recruit

Did the FED play ball this weekend and will we have scorekeepers this year hopefully.

Did the FED play ball this weekend and will we have scorekeepers this year hopefully.

Perry lost to Hoban 14-9 in a windy game in Akron on Saturday. Hoban is loaded this year so this wasn’t a bad loss at all.

Jackson beat StV-StM Saturday 7-3. League play begins tomorrow at home against Perry.
Congrats to Jackson. The Polar Bears play in the 8 team PBR Invitational this weekend at Oregon Clay and Toledo Central Catholic. Their first game is against Ottawa Hills. Each team should get 3 games total.

Congrats to Jackson. The Polar Bears play in the 8 team PBR Invitational this weekend at Oregon Clay and Toledo Central Catholic. Their first game is against Ottawa Hills. Each team should get 3 games total.
Do you know if there's a way to get updates on these games while they're being played?

Screenshot_20230401_150647_Chrome.jpg

I received a link but this is the only score that came up

Jackson vs GlenOak tonight at 5

Great weather and more than likely a great atmosphere!

I see both benches being loud and the stand full with plenty of people standing..

Glen Oak splits 2 games in the Columbus area this weekend beating Dublin Scioto 8-2 then losing to New Albany 10-7.