Federal League 2023-2024

Another fun fact about Green coach Kinsley. He experienced far more success in the FL than he did in the Suburban league. When Green entered
the FL everybody thought they were in over their head. I actually don't think he changed much on what he was doing but just think the kids stepped up more.

Congrats to Coach Kinsley on his successes and to a happy retirement. It’s rare these days for coaches to be around 20 years or more. I doubt you’ll see this kind of longevity in the future at many schools. Too many pressures from administrators, parents/fans and family.

Congrats to Coach Kinsley on his successes and to a happy retirement. It’s rare these days for coaches to be around 20 years or more. I doubt you’ll see this kind of longevity in the future at many schools. Too many pressures from administrators, parents/fans and family.
Big Ed, you are 100% correct, the school board, half heartedly tried to remove him because of ONE parent about 8-10 years ago. And I truly agree it is rare but I believe key to a successful program to have longevity for a coach. We have a grad that has coached at two different stops the past 5 or so years. I hope he applies and gets the nod as I believe he will keep the program he knows in place and will stay at Green long past my days.

Last edited:
My wife showed me on her social media that one of Hoover JV players is transferring. The parents made the announcement on their social
Do we need to start having National High School signing day and transfer day??? LOL

My wife showed me on her social media that one of Hoover JV players is transferring. The parents made the announcement on their social
Do we need to start having National High School signing day and transfer day??? LOL
Might as well start paying NIL money and completely ruin HS sports like college is doing.

I hate these kids transferring no matter who they are and who they play for.

2023-2024 FEDERAL LEAGUE STATSISTICAL LEADERS

Points Per Game

Chance Casenheiser (Lake) 24.5
Reed Simms (McKinley) 21.1
Ja'Corey Lipkins (GlenOak) 19.3
Brady Rollyson (Green) 18.4
Kyle Monterrubio (Jackson) 16.2

Rebounds Per Game
Jarrett Taylor (Green) 8.6
Kyle Monterubbio (Jackson) 7.3
Brady Rollyson (Green) 7.1
Reed Simms (McKinley) 6.8
Reese Zerger (GlenOak) 6.1

Assists Per Game
Antonio Martin (Green) 3.9
Jarrett Taylor (Green) 3.8
Bryce Broom (GlenOak) 3.6
Zach Novak (Lake) 3.5
Kyle Monterrubio (Jackson) 3.5

Field Goal Percentage
Cameron Weekley (Jackson) 62.1%
Reese Zerger (GlenOak) 61.8%
Kyle Monterrubio (Jackson) 59.6%
Landon Theil (Jackson) 58.1%
Josh Coffield (Lake) 57.2 %

Free Throw Percentage
Kyson Walker (Perry) 90.0%
Cameron Weekley (Jackson) 83.7%
Chance Casenheiser (Lake) 83.3%
Reese Zerger (GlenOak) 82.3%
Zac Braucher (Hoover) 81.9%

Three Point Percentage
Cameron Weekley (Jackson) 57.0%
Kaiden Loy (Jackson) 45.5%
Zac Braucher (Hoover) 45.2%
Hunter Hershberger (Hoover) 43.3%
Robert Oster (Hoover) 43.2%

Just read where Garrison Keesler (Green grad and current Walsh University player) enterd the transfer portal. Has a year left. Three other players from Walsh entered as well. Will be interesting to see where he ends up. Saw Walsh play a few times this year and thought it was the perfect fit for him.

Just read where Garrison Keesler (Green grad and current Walsh University player) enterd the transfer portal. Has a year left. Three other players from Walsh entered as well. Will be interesting to see where he ends up. Saw Walsh play a few times this year and thought it was the perfect fit for him.
He committed to D1 Chattanooga yesterday according to Jon Rothstein of CBS

Name, please.
I'm not sure of the exact name. Probably sees the log jam coming up with talent at the lower levels and sees the writing on the wall. A lot of talent coming up at lower levels. Surprised some schools haven't picked up the really talented players.

I'm not sure of the exact name. Probably sees the log jam coming up with talent at the lower levels and sees the writing on the wall. A lot of talent coming up at lower levels. Surprised some schools haven't picked up the really talented players.
Bowling?