Federal League 2023-2024

On another note: Go Jackson girls and Lake girls if they're still alive. WTG, would love a FL state title in girls. Pretty strong league this year.

Well, two good efforts from Fed teams last night in the District Semifinals. Two games left, with three teams to play. GlenOak and McKinley will face off at Alliance for the 3rd time this year, while Jackson and Dover will do battle up in Euclid tonight. Good luck to all teams involved, let's hope for two Federal League teams in the District Championship. (Guaranteed at least one)

On another note: Go Jackson girls and Lake girls if they're still alive. WTG, would love a FL state title in girls. Pretty strong league this year.
Lake lost a heartbreaker to Medina (On Medina's home court...) in the Regional Semifinals. Jackson Girls came back from a 10 point deficit at halftime to beat #4 in the state Anthony Wayne 55-50, and they will be the Fed's lone representative in the Regional Championship against Olmsted Falls.

Last edited:
If I were a Hoover fan I would be ecstatic about the way the season went. Vikings look to be very good for years to come.

If I were a Hoover fan I would be ecstatic about the way the season went. Vikings look to be very good for years to come.
The 8th grade also has some pretty good players and they are very deep. Additionally, they have some pretty good baseball players. Both 7th grade basketball teams struggled.

I will have live updates on Maxpreps, noteworthy is the large mentor student/basketball player presence in the gym, at least 20 mentor kids here in Euclid.