Federal League 2023-2024

Greens Brady Rollyson breaks 70 year old single game scoring record of 39 as he scores 40 last night. He is a OSU commit for baseball as a shortstop. Pretty impressive considering all the athletes Green has had through the last 30 years in basketball. They have had their all time scoring broke three times with 4 year starters Marciniak and Martin.

That's what happens when you have some good home grown players, but then you bring in some kids from Jackson and green that happen to play aau together... it helps:)
Curious as to who from Green and Jackson is at Louisville?

Last edited:
Expanding on Maxx Bosley's record, the game was temporarily halted after the record breaker and Debevec presented Maxx the game ball at mid-court while Maxx and his dad shared a moment on the court. Wadsworth traveled well for the game, glad it paid off with a special moment.

Expanding on Maxx Bosley's record, the game was temporarily halted after the record breaker and Debevec presented Maxx the game ball at mid-court while Maxx and his dad shared a moment on the court. Wadsworth traveled well for the game, glad it paid off with a special moment.
Anyone know if Maxx is getting any big offers? I know his dad originally went to OSU before transferring out. For some reason I just haven't heard much about him this year.

There are 56 reasons - and counting - why they would want to come to Louisville. That is how many wins they have had since they showed up. And they are only juniors...how many wins do those other programs have in that same time period?

Just mind boggling why they would leave really good basketball schools for Louisville and it wouldn't be the other way around?
Every kid and their parents have their own reasons why they would want to transfer. Doesn’t just have to be that one program has been better than the other.

I'd like to see Jackson slow the game down a bit, I know we play at a lightning pace but McKinley has clearly been uncomfortable when forced to slow it down, see their games against Hoover for example.

That's what happens when you have some good home grown players, but then you bring in some kids from Jackson and green that happen to play aau together... it helps:)
They did the same thing a couple years ago with their wrestling program….