Jackson (5-2) (8-4)
Green (4-2) (11-2)
Lake (4-3) (9-3)
Hoover (4-3) (9-3)
McKinley (3-3) (6-5)
GlenOak (3-4) (5-6)
Perry (0-6) (0-11)

UPCOMING GAMES
1/16- Green vs Bennidictine, Strongsville at Hoover (Both part of Spectrum Classic at Hoover)
1/17-Massillon at Perry
1/18- Perry at McKinley, Lake at Dover, GlenOak at Maple Heights

FEDERAL LEAGUE STANDINGS AS OF 1/15
Jackson (5-2) (8-4)
Green (4-2) (11-2)
Lake (4-3) (9-3)
Hoover (4-3) (9-3)
McKinley (3-3) (6-5)
GlenOak (3-4) (5-6)
Perry (0-6) (0-11)

UPCOMING GAMES
1/16- Green vs Bennidictine, Strongsville at Hoover (Both part of Spectrum Classic at Hoover)
1/17-Massillon at Perry
1/18- Perry at McKinley, Lake at Dover, GlenOak at Maple Heights
GlenOak plays Kenston tonight at the Spectrum Classic as well

Outsider here! Can someone explain how Perry is so awful this year? Coaching issues? Lack of talent?

Green beat Benedictine at Hoover Classic. Hoover plays Strongsville later.

Remember when the Hoover Classic was a big deal? Barely anyone here compared to then.

Green beat Benedictine at Hoover Classic. Hoover plays Strongsville later.

Remember when the Hoover Classic was a big deal? Barely anyone here compared to then.
Green didn't bring a good crowd today? When I was there two years ago for the Green-Boardman game both sides were pretty full

Between on line streams and covid concerns, few are traveling like they used to do. Plus 1s is right...the match ups aren't what they once were

Between on line streams and covid concerns, few are traveling like they used to do. Plus 1s is right...the match ups aren't what they once were
People just genuinely aren't as interested as they used to be. Lower enrollments, lots of digital entertainment, King James left town...

1/17 Perry vs Massillon ppd
Jackson vs Southern California Academy 1:15 (Flyin to the Hoop Kettering Fairmont)

Kudos to Jackson and Coach Debevec for frequently scheduling these types of games. Great preparation for long tournament runs and not being intimidated on the big stage.
I meant to expound on my statement and add that, unlike other schools nearby, Jackson hasn't choked multiple times on the big stage....such as, beating parochial schools such as Cincy Moeller in Title Games in spite of disadvantages from being a closed enrollment school.

Southern California Academy 80
Jackson 48
Final
No shame in this loss
Southern California Academy is the # 5 ranked team in the country and boasts 3 of the top 90 seniors in the country.
They have, according to 247 sports, # 13 Dior Johnson 6-3 G committed to Oregon.
They also have # 66 Jaxon Kohler 6-9 PF committed to Michigan State and # 89 Jalen Reed 6-10 PF committed to Florida.

No shame in this loss
Southern California Academy is the # 5 ranked team in the country and boasts 3 of the top 90 seniors in the country.
They have, according to 247 sports, # 13 Dior Johnson 6-3 G committed to Oregon.
They also have # 66 Jaxon Kohler 6-9 PF committed to Michigan State and # 89 Jalen Reed 6-10 PF committed to Florida.
Everyone on the roster was either committed or has high major offers. Had a 7’0 C committed to USC just transfer from Montverde Academy to them earlier this week. Jackson will not see a team that talented all year.

No shame in this loss
According to the website for Flyin' to the Hoop, in addition to the 3 mentioned, they also have kids that have committed to Oregon State, Stanford, Texas A&M, Nebraska, USC, Ole Miss, San Francisco. Plus, the 7-footer who just joined the team is going to USC.

Everyone on the roster was either committed or has high major offers. Had a 7’0 C committed to USC just transfer from Montverde Academy to them earlier this week. Jackson will not see a team that talented all year.
So now So Cal Academy has the # 11, # 13, # 66, and # 89 players in the country
Idiots are laughing because Jackson lost to them. I guess if you have nothing else to look forward to for the next 7 months....

If the team Jackson just played is getting transfers midseason, they're obviously not a normal high school, but more of a "high school" in the way that IMG and Spire Institute are. I get that Jackson wants to play tough competition in non-conference games, but why not play SVSM and Moeller instead?

I just don't think regular high schools ought to be playing against these kinds of "schools" who don't play by the same rules as everyone else.

Reactions: y2h
If the team Jackson just played is getting transfers midseason, they're obviously not a normal high school, but more of a "high school" in the way that IMG and Spire Institute are. I get that Jackson wants to play tough competition in non-conference games, but why not play SVSM and Moeller instead?

I just don't think regular high schools ought to be playing against these kinds of "schools" who don't play by the same rules as everyone else.
They already scrimmaged both SVSM and Moeller this year, have played SVSM several times in the regular season in the past.

So now So Cal Academy has the # 11, # 13, # 66, and # 89 players in the country
Idiots are laughing because Jackson lost to them. I guess if you have nothing else to look forward to for the next 7 months....
Wonder what the rankings are for the players at Northwestern and CCC? Anyone have that? The idiots laughing should look at the score when their school played Jackson :ROFLMAO: ?