Movies FATMAN Official Trailer (2020) Mel Gibson Movie plays Santa Claus

ronnie mund

This will never get old

If you are into O&A you should check out the gang roasting Norton's early stand-up. Just a few friends tearing into each other for an hour and a half.

Jocktober clips are always classic as well.

Last edited:

Omar

If you are into O&A you should check out the gang roasting Norton's early stand-up. Just a few friends tearing into each other for an hour and a half.

Jocktober clips are always classic as well.
I’ve seen just about all of their clips. I love it but it also makes me kinda bummed how there’s nothing like this left.

ronnie mund

I’ve seen just about all of their clips. I love it but it also makes me kinda bummed how there’s nothing like this left.
Yeah that's true. Thank god for youtube for keeping all of it alive. You can sort of get the same with certain podcasts.

Omar

Yeah that's true. Thank god for youtube for keeping all of it alive. You can sort of get the same with certain podcasts.
Yeah, you just don’t have legit A list stand ups dicking around for 2 hrs. They had such an unreal lineup with: Bill Burr, Louis CK, Patrice O’Neal, Jim Jeffries, Colin Quinn, Nick Dipoalo, Rich Vos,etc.

ronnie mund

Yeah, you just don’t have legit A list stand ups dicking around for 2 hrs. They had such an unreal lineup with: Bill Burr, Louis CK, Patrice O’Neal, Jim Jeffries, Colin Quinn, Nick Dipoalo, Rich Vos,etc.
Yeah you're right nothing comes to mind. Maybe whatever show Cumia does now? I've never really payed attention but it seems like he has some of those names on occasionally.