Fantasy Baseball Questions

Jhubbs77

Figured drafts are getting close and we can use this thread...

I'm helping out a buddy and joining his league and taking over the team of a dude who sucked last year. Its a keeper league where you hold on to 4 guys and everyone else goes back into the draft.

I'm holding onto Votto/Beltre for sure (this dude's offense was ATROCIOUS). Votto is obvious and Beltre playing for Texas should put up monster numbers again in that lineup and plus 3B is pretty shallow at this point and its the ESPN format with a corner infield spot in addition to 1B/3B

The pitching lineup is a little tougher. He has decent keeper potential out of Sabathia, Price, Gallardo, and Ricky Romero. Romero has to be the odd man out even though he had a solid year, so I keep 2 of the other 3. I was leaning CC for sure and then deciding between Price and Gallardo (lean towards Price) but was wondering the thoughts of any FBB players here.

Price over Gallardo. Price pitches in a tougher division but I would expect he gets a few more wins than Gallardo. Both will have around 200 strikeouts and ERA's close to 3.00. Can't go wrong with either really but I like Price. How many teams are in the league? If you have more than 12, a core of Votto, Beltre, CC, and Price is not bad at all.