ESPN Announcer Caught Liking Tweets Mocking Nick Bosa’s Injury

Clearly you do. Enough so you opened the thread, read at least the OP, and took the time to comment. Dumb question lol

Oh so you're an idiot in politics AND sports. Good to know, thanks for informing the group! He was only top 10 in sacks, pressures, TFL, QB hits and just outside the top 20 in sacks as a rookie. Overrated, lol

Agreed...yet another dumb take by said.

I often wonder when stuff like this happens, who in the hell is taking the time to find out who's liking certain tweets? It'd be different if he was the one who actually tweeted and said it, but this takes some mindless digging through Twitter to see who liked it.

[
I often wonder when stuff like this happens, who in the hell is taking the time to find out who's liking certain tweets? It'd be different if he was the one who actually tweeted and said it, but this takes some mindless digging through Twitter to see who liked it.
So that's the problem you have with it?

Nobody represented that it was KKK rally. It was a political demonstration at the Villages and Trump tweeted the video and included the following:

"Thank you to the great people of The Villages. The Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats will Fall in the Fall. Corrupt Joe [Biden] is shot. See you soon!!!"

Obviously, he was thanking his racist supporters. There is no other way to interpret the tweet.
One guy makes everyone racist? That's a partisan hack job way of interpreting the tweet.

Well that is totally untrue. First, the guy just hit the like button. Trump actually tweeted a video of a guy screaming white power and he has not been fired yet.
You comparing being impeached as the POTUS to being fired from ESPN? You can't be serious as to how "easy" that gets done?

Last edited by a moderator:
He specifically thanked that guy?
Well common sense says that if you tweet a video of a guy screaming white power (video in the thread) and then say thank you, you are in fact thanking the racist. I do realize The Cult engages in insane mental gyrations to rationalize illogical excuses, but it is what it is.

You comparing being impeached as the POTUS to being fired from ESPN? You can't be serious as to how "easy" that gets done?

God you are completely idiotic.
No. I compared it to voting against him. That is typically how you fire a president unless your commit crimes. Just being racist is not a crime by itself.

Well common sense says that if you tweet a video of a guy screaming white power (video in the thread) and then say thank you, you are in fact thanking the racist. I do realize The Cult engages in insane mental gyrations to rationalize illogical excuses, but it is what it is.
Yeah because that was the entire context of the video.

Since many of you seemed to have forgotten....

Again- we are talking about a ESPN sport analyst. If a white ESPN analyst has done this he would have been fired. Prove me wrong !!! Or change the subject like you always do. Thats why the world will never change. Supremacy or Equality ?????

Again- we are talking about a ESPN sport analyst. If a white ESPN analyst has done this he would have been fired. Prove me wrong !!! Or change the subject like you always do. Thats why the world will never change. Supremacy or Equality ?????
So only ESPN sports analysts get fired for liking a tweet like that? Do all other occupations get a pass? Please explain that one.

Would be pretty easy to automate actually

Don't use Twitter to snoop on people so I wouldn't know
All it takes is a little knowledge of Python to pull data from twitter about who likes what... Many businesses do this to track consumer habits. Tracking racist habits instead would be as easy as searching for something on Google, if you've got the system setup.