Enchamendia time at Ohio State maybe over

roughedge

I just read a warrant was issued out for his arrest for felonious assault for serious beating his 18 year old wife. I don’t see Tom keeping him around and on the team. I also thought he would of entered the transfer portal after losing his wrestle offs.

I sincerely hope his time at OSU is done after this. I dont believe he will be allowed to continue as a student in any case.

His athletic and academic should be over and rightfully so. Ryan should have zero tolerance for domestic violence on any woman. He rendered her unconscious. for god sake. Why would you want this guy on your team???

I can't imagine him wrestling anywhere on the NCAA level after this. From a performance level, tOSU lost a 3rd string 141 at a weight where we might be R16. So, not a big deal. The big deal is the physical and emotional harm that he has done to his wife. Hopefully she is all right and has family and friends who will provide support for her.

Thought we weren't allowed to talk about this kind of stuff because it's not wrestling related? And times have changed...Storm Klein, Santonio Holmes, Zeke Elliott...all women beaters and all celebrated by Buckeye fans far and wide...

Thought we weren't allowed to talk about this kind of stuff because it's not wrestling related? And times have changed...Storm Klein, Santonio Holmes, Zeke Elliott...all women beaters and all celebrated by Buckeye fans far and wide...
When were we not, 'allowed' to talk about, "this kind of stuff?" Not looking to argue, just don't recall that.
Ech was way more of a human interest story than a wrestling story I always thought...

When were we not, 'allowed' to talk about, "this kind of stuff?" Not looking to argue, just don't recall that.
Ech was way more of a human interest story than a wrestling story I always thought...
I'm okay with these sort of topics being discussed, but I think what he's referring to was the high school wrestler a couple months ago who was arrested and some posters said that it shouldn't be discussed on this board. I have no stake in either of those stories; I think he was just commenting on the inconsistency in reactions.

sounds like a candidate for the MMA. Has the wrestling skills and is now working on the hand strikes, boxing, and submission skills. A little over the top using his wife as the punching bag, but gotta get the work in I suppose..... (yes - it is sarcasm)

"I don't condone wife-beating. I understand it" - Sam Kinison

13914268.jpg

Saw his wife’s Twitter feed and she makes it sound like none of it happened. Not sure what to think about this whole situation.

You do understand the girlfriend/wife can be quite… unreliable when it comes to taking appropriate steps to stop their partner from continuing the behavior.. right?
Especially if she has certain.. inclinations that can lead to the lines getting blurred if not handled correctly or past upbringing/trauma that makes the behavior acceptable.

If you don’t have the life experience to understand what i am saying. That’s fine (seriously, im not breaking it down anymore). But her twitter statements are not what should be used