Ellet Football 2012

i believe you people have me tied up with the wrong family ! i believe that who your talking about must have left as well !!! lmao ! if any of the posters that posted here can give me a list of all the people that left we can figure this out together! i know it has been alot of people and family's (wonder why is that)?

Well Said Maroon! At Tiger....I can discuss Ellet Football with anyone who know Ellet football, but i wont discuss it with you, because you obviously "spout" off facts that aren't true, then argue that they are.....no sense arguing with ignorance! You singled out the QB for the team because his Dad is the Basketball coach....rediculous!!!!! You mentioned that no school will take a 5'8" QB not even a D3 school.....if you knew your facts you would know that Jacob Fisher was only a sophomore this year....he has 2 more years to improve his skills and grow.....maybe you should just chat on sites where you actually know the player and the programs!!!!

no ! it is a fact forest didn't just leave on his own ! (that is fact!) BUT ANYWAY ! YOU CAN'T DISCUSS FOOTBALL CAUSE THE THINGS IN YOUR FOOTBALL PROGRAM IS RIDICULOUS ! OH (that's a fact)as well !!! everything i have mentioned is a fact except for the DAD/uncle relationship! but when i talk about your program's (facts) there is no dialect from you !!! good enough for me ! plus i believe kids can change and become great model citizens ! i will check back when you on a win streak ! "since it is what i like to do "(win) lmao

Fisher starts cause his uncle is the head basketball coach !!! he was enrolled at Massillon jackson public schools were he was not efficiant enough to play qb there and got kicked outta the school sysytem !hopefully he can change and head in rite direction ! but if the coaches were doing there job ,no one will take a 5'8 qb not even D3 schools look at that so the coaches at ellet should put there skill guys in position that would help the team and the player for further education and play after highschool !!! ( it shouldn't be just to win a city title) which is all ellet alum and boosters and coaches think bout !!! # whyweleft!!!!!!!!
lets see :yes forrest fisher played football for Massillon jackson,yes no one takes 5'8"qbs in college(move to new position),yes forest moved back to ellet !,yes i believe kids can change,Olife if you know forest real well you know the REAL reason period!and my bicker here is really bout the football program ! and second of all my son name is not devin and my first name is james and the move was lake ! now figure it out from there !(oh yes we played for ellet) my sons first year and it was ellet cause i married an ellet girl ! (nothing i have said here harms no one just stating facts !! thank you !! (altho i do believe i went to school with this"devin"'s dad)

if your post is right, then what "roster" did you get it from? I would like to see the roster that tells that a child was kicked out of a program.....where can I see the roster? You keep saying check the roster, and I would like to! What roster should I check that you say will show that Forrest Fisher was kicked out of Jackson Schools?

Like I said...even IF you were right, you shouldn't be posting mean things about children on here.....who is the one not talking about football...YOU!!! You were the one posting untrue facts about a childs personal life!

rea correctly i never said a roster told me the forrest fisher got kicked outta nowhere ! i looked at the ellet basketball ,football roster and saw it was a different fisher that i was talking about yet forrest still calls the basketball coach there his uncle to people ! even tho there is a relation there !!! done talking bout kids and correcting your lack of phonics here! period !my post states the fact of reason for your lack of discussion bout football,or any other subject ! sylvan learning center can help you with your deficiency or lack there of !! lmao

also nothing was said bad bout forrest just the fact that he played football and the got booted outta jackson ! let the coach there and the principle of the middle school tell it ! you should know this if YOUR AS CLOSE AS YOU SAY ! i also stated that kids can change and become great model citizens ! 0forLIFE keep it real !!!!!!!

oh,you are rite bout one thing ,talking about your football program would be spouting !!! lol

rea correctly i never said a roster told me the forrest fisher got kicked outta nowhere ! i looked at the ellet basketball ,football roster and saw it was a different fisher that i was talking about yet forrest still calls the basketball coach there his uncle to people ! even tho there is a relation there !!! done talking bout kids and correcting your lack of phonics here! period !my post states the fact of reason for your lack of discussion bout football,or any other subject ! sylvan learning center can help you with your deficiency or lack there of !! lmao

also nothing was said bad bout forrest just the fact that he played football and the got booted outta jackson ! let the coach there and the principle of the middle school tell it ! you should know this if YOUR AS CLOSE AS YOU SAY ! i also stated that kids can change and become great model citizens ! 0forLIFE keep it real !!!!!!!

auh yes oforlife, record show forest fisher did leave jackson but it wasn't on the reason of wanting to come back to ellet!! and if you look roster wise he did play football at jackson public schools !and got the boot a year later ! "so if you would like to talk about your program there at ELLET that would be fun filled ! thanks

What did you mean when you said "record show"???? What record? Would like Forrest's family to have access to this "record"

"Let the coach there and the principle of the middle school tell it".....so is that who gave you the wrong info? Again I would like to tell the Fisher family who is giving you this info!!!!

"You are rite bout one thing"..."booted outta"....check your posts...if anyone needs Sylvan Learning center it would be you!!!!

my post never said that i checked a roster to show anyone got booted ! it clearly states that i checked the roster for the correction of the person YOU (5'8")fisher was talking about ! FOR ABOUT 250 "SYLVAN LEARNING CENTER" will help you with your lack there of !!! and no one gave me wrong info "keep it real coach" ! instead of dragging you unusable knowledge bout other things lets talk bout your football,and basketball programs !!! (hickup)

Tiger....this whole conversation is stupid....all I want is an answer...WHERE DID YOU GET THE FALSE INFORMATION THAT FORREST FISHER WAS "BOOTED" OUT OF THE JACKSON SCHOOL SYSTEM? That is an easy question......if you get on here saying something you should be able to back it up! Instead you just keep insulting me personally..(Sylvan Learning???)....avoiding the question, not answering...just proves you made it up...just like you had the wrong Fisher kid as QB....done now!!!!!

OforLife , you can't prove that he didn't !!!! its funny how i know his past tho(forrest fisher) isn't it! period (oh meaning i know this kid well too) geating a better education on things you lack there of is not insulting ,just take it as your not superior ! everyone lacks something (like Wrong fisher) have a better day!

He was not kicked out of Jackson but probably did something that would warrant it. He is a troubled kid that as many issues...one of the worse kids in the city

OforLife , you can't prove that he didn't !!!! its funny how i know his past tho(forrest fisher) isn't it! period (oh meaning i know this kid well too) geating a better education on things you lack there of is not insulting ,just take it as your not superior ! everyone lacks something (like Wrong fisher) have a better day!

He was not kicked out of Jackson but probably did something that would warrant it. He is a troubled kid that as many issues...one of the worse kids in the city

Tiger.....I dont need to prove anything...I am not the one that made the comment, you did! Yes, you are trying to insult me...not working, but it is ignorant, especially coming from someone who doesn't know how to spell! Again you still wont answer the question as to how you got your information....again shows you made it up!!!!

PTE....He is a troubled kid...been in a lot of trouble since moving back to Ellet...got pretty good grades and no trouble at Jackson.....might be the crowd he picked to hang out with in Ellet....but he isn't even close to one of the worst kids in the city!!! He has never hurt another person...just himself, and has never been involved with a weapon of any kind!

TRUST AND BELIEVE

that who cares? NOBODY. If you are not going to talk about Ellet Football then move on. I have a question for the Ellet fans. How many of the football players wrestle?

TRUST AND BELIEVE

yes they do have a wrestling program. I do not believe that they have been good as of late but they do have one. A good wrestling program at Ellet would sure help the football program.

Any game I have seen they have played with heart and pride. There are plenty of big kids in the halls, why dont they play? Why do these big kids have to do the same running as the receivers? I guess I answered my own question.... The first point is the most important one....:angel:

As far as quarterback goes I'm sure Fisher will start. Only a junior next year , he keeps improving. He will make good decisions and be very competitve.

As far as the O-line goes, I hear they have a kid who is 6' 3" and about 290 lbs playing next year. I think his name is Barker.

There is a good group of kids coming up who will graduate in 2014. Ellet should be pretty good for the next couple of years.

As far as quarterback goes I'm sure Fisher will start. Only a junior next year , he keeps improving. He will make good decisions and be very competitve.

As far as the O-line goes, I hear they have a kid who is 6' 3" and about 290 lbs playing next year. I think his name is Barker.

There is a good group of kids coming up who will graduate in 2014. Ellet should be pretty good for the next couple of years.

This kid Barker came up as a center. He was the backup certer last year to a junior who is 5'8" 195 lbs. When they went one on one in practice the smaller but much quicker kid ate him up. He's a creampuff. Hopefully he's been the weight room all winter. Needs to move to tackle.

I ehard they have a beastly young kid named Greising at Ellet. I think he will be a freshmen, may be a soph, but heard he is a kid that should be looked out for!

This kid Barker came up as a center. He was the backup certer last year to a junior who is 5'8" 195 lbs. When they went one on one in practice the smaller but much quicker kid ate him up. He's a creampuff. Hopefully he's been the weight room all winter. Needs to move to tackle.
Ah a creampuff at tackle... thats notso good news for the qb. Shoe needs to come back down south and will this year....

Know what your talking about first!

Barker is no cream puff hes a tough young man. Yeah hes big so what ? Hes still only a sophomore bout to be a junior give him time he will be a beast he coming to play . And to peove all you wrong and so is that gresing kid bout to be a junior too tough but from what i hear needs understand the game better and get faster but i could be wrong..Ellet had a good 2014 class and a few kids in the 2015. Class mark my words I'm almost guaranteeing they go either 10-0 or 9-1 this year by the 2013 season comes up they'll be competing for a state title . Don't sleep on Ellet now .. They have some real tough I went to all the home games and who really stand out to me is Hussain hamdan and nick ricks . Ricks played linebacker and full back tough kid would like to see him at outside as well and runs like a monster and hamdan played gaurd and linebacker tho sitting in the crowd with some parents i agree with them he should of been the linebacker hell. Against Garfield he made some hard hits and some unbelievable spots on third and fourth down and against north he must of had atleast eight tackles on that butterball . At gaurd he wasn't bad heard first year ever playing gaurd from what I seen not to bad .. Mark my words ricks and hamdan are two young men you don't want to sleep on they both hit like semis and come ready to play

Barker is no cream puff hes a tough young man. Yeah hes big so what ? Hes still only a sophomore bout to be a junior give him time he will be a beast he coming to play . And to peove all you wrong and so is that gresing kid bout to be a junior too tough but from what i hear needs understand the game better and get faster but i could be wrong..Ellet had a good 2014 class and a few kids in the 2015. Class mark my words I'm almost guaranteeing they go either 10-0 or 9-1 this year by the 2013 season comes up they'll be competing for a state title . Don't sleep on Ellet now .. They have some real tough I went to all the home games and who really stand out to me is Hussain hamdan and nick ricks . Ricks played linebacker and full back tough kid would like to see him at outside as well and runs like a monster and hamdan played gaurd and linebacker tho sitting in the crowd with some parents i agree with them he should of been the linebacker hell. Against Garfield he made some hard hits and some unbelievable spots on third and fourth down and against north he must of had atleast eight tackles on that butterball . At gaurd he wasn't bad heard first year ever playing gaurd from what I seen not to bad .. Mark my words ricks and hamdan are two young men you don't want to sleep on they both hit like semis and come ready to play

After reading that, my feaking head is pounding. :eek:

Somewhere in the jumbled mess I think I read 10 - 0. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hamdan is a decent offensive lineman but I do not think he has the endurance to play off the line.

Barker is a big goofball that is soft

See that's where your wrong barker is a goofy kid but your underestimating him .. He has been working with the weight lifting coach and learning explosiveness and learning to be a better center which he will be.. And hamdan had the endurance were not you at the games he went both ways ? Springfield tallmadge Garfield north and I forget the other team but it was there last game he made some very important stops and kept up the game. And all the comments. I look at after my post your all sleeping on Ellet but watch they have ricks hamdan Geer king barker greising and that's just a few they a lot of disciplined tough young men who will change this program just watch and see

Ricks talked about it but he's staying. 10 - 0? I don't see it. Tallmadge is waiting to spank us for last year, I think Buchtel was fairly young last year. I would say 8 - 2 at best. Backfield will be good. Offensive line will be better. If Barker is doing in the weight room what I heard then two strong tackles providing they move him to tackle. He's a career center but he'll never beat out the senior coming back. Good defensive line and linebackers. Where we'll get killed is the defensive backfield. No experience there.