Ellet Baseball 2014

4th pretty sure Ellets known for more of baseball then any other sport football just came on to the scene last year and basketball this year take a look at the banners .

Like I said baseball is third or fourth sport. Akron city is one of the worse leagues in the state for baseball, Ellet should dominate it more than it does. Banners are irrelevant on how popular the sport is. Thousand or so for football in the crowd, gym filled for hoops... Lucky to get 30 people for baseball game

They have won city nearly every year and do dominate the comp. and of course more people come out to football games and basketball more people are off work opposed to having a game right after school baseball is by far the best sport at Ellet and has been for years hands down

They have won city nearly every year and do dominate the comp. and of course more people come out to football games and basketball more people are off work opposed to having a game right after school baseball is by far the best sport at Ellet and has been for years hands down

He's just trying to troll you and get you all worked up. Just let it go. It's not the kids fault that baseball is not a popular city sport. I'm looking forward to some warm weather now that basketball is done and I don't have anything to watch lol...

He's just trying to troll you and get you all worked up. Just let it go. It's not the kids fault that baseball is not a popular city sport. I'm looking forward to some warm weather now that basketball is done and I don't have anything to watch lol...

Who do you think are the key players this year?

looking for konner klein to have a big year he should be a nice addition to the team.... also lookin for zack artis to have a big year he has been up to 87-88 mph in his last couple of bullpens

looking for konner klein to have a big year he should be a nice addition to the team.... also lookin for zack artis to have a big year he has been up to 87-88 mph in his last couple of bullpens

Wow!!!!!

Is this like the third year in a row that he's been throwing 87-88 in bullpens?