Elizabeth Warren killing it on the Today show today

Zunardo

..... or she's dying on it. Can't decide which.

LOL - Matt Lauer just asked her, "Which Elizabeth Warren is here talking to me right now?" A minute later he threw another zinger - no response - and he laughed and said, "Let the record show the senator had no response!" Even Savanna was laughing at her.

While I can't imagine any reason I'd be impressed by Lauer, or any talk show host/journalist pretender over an elected official, can you fill in some details? Why was he asking "which....Warren" and what was the other "zinger" about? If what he was doing was innane, wouldn't no response be the higher road than feeding the entertainer's want for ratings and facebook postings?

While I can't imagine any reason I'd be impressed by Lauer, or any talk show host/journalist pretender over an elected official, can you fill in some details? Why was he asking "which....Warren" and what was the other "zinger" about? If what he was doing was innane, wouldn't no response be the higher road than feeding the entertainer's want for ratings and facebook postings?

Not sure if you saw the spot that Cabe posted, but if you did, you saw that Lauer wasn't taking her too seriously. I may not have been impressed, but I was entertained.

The last zinger? Savanna suggested the new Warren book is about her running for president in 2020. Warren denied this.

Lauer implied the reason she wouldn't run, saying: ... Because a lot of people will be printing up those bumper stickers that say "She was warned, she was given an explanation; nevertheless, she persisted."

Might have been my imagination, but I thought I heard the studio employees laughing at that one.

Warren's silence = taking the high road? Possibly. Or she may have been shocked into silence by the question, which was nice, because it stopped her from mindlessly repeating the same talking points she came in with, the same ones that failed the Dems last November.

I predict the good people of the Commonwealth will re-elect her without even looking.

Last edited:
..... or she's dying on it. Can't decide which.

LOL - Matt Lauer just asked her, "Which Elizabeth Warren is here talking to me right now?" A minute later he threw another zinger - no response - and he laughed and said, "Let the record show the senator had no response!" Even Savanna was laughing at her.

Matt Lauer will NEVER ask a tough question to a LIBERAL EVER......that is why when Republicans sit down with that CLOWN...they should GIVE IT RIGHT BACK to him......h