Election Day is Gone

Democrats know when you vote in places like OH and FL it is hard to pull off shenanigans. We need water breaks. non working voting machines , not working vote counting machines, and slow walking of hand counts, along with early voting and mail in ballots for all and no voter ID or signature checking.

Whether the mail ins were valid or not, the time if takes to verify is an huge issue. This process is so easily susceptible to facilitate fraud. Therefore whatever side loses while using this process is going to scream foul play no matter the facts of cheating or not.

"Whatever side loses?"

When has the Democrat ever lost one of these long counts?

I'll wait...
There are several still being long-counted that will likely swing 'Pubs way in the House, notably California 10, California 45, New York 22, Oregon 5, and Texas 16. We can revisit in a few days to see if the Commies stole these too, no? Lol.

There are several still being long-counted that will likely swing 'Pubs way in the House, notably California 10, California 45, New York 22, Oregon 5, and Texas 16. We can revisit in a few days to see if the Commies stole these too, no? Lol.

"Commies?" I did not use that word so don't attempt to assign it to me. I understand without your fabrications and false narratives you're an unarmed man, but have some self-respect. Sheesh...

I have little faith in any of those long count races, but we'll see. It could be the math retards finally overextended.

Looking back, anywhere past 2022, can you point to a Republican that won a long count? Yeah, I didn't think so.

"Commies?" I did not use that word so don't attempt to assign it to me. I understand without your fabrications and false narratives you're an unarmed man, but have some self-respect. Sheesh...
I didn’t specifically assign the word “Commies” to you. Considering the amount of times it’s used in this forum to refer to folks on my side of the aisle, I thought it was apropos.
I have little faith in any of those long count races, but we'll see. It could be the math retards finally overextended.
Nah. It’s happened in House races like this in the past. You likely just pay attention to the high profile candidates that whine about the results.
Looking back, anywhere past 2022, can you point to a Republican that won a long count? Yeah, I didn't think so.
Well, I mean, does Dubya ring any bells for ya? Lol.

I didn’t specifically assign the word “Commies” to you. Considering the amount of times it’s used in this forum to refer to folks on my side of the aisle, I thought it was apropos.

I've never used it. Your mistake is noted.

Nah. It’s happened in House races like this in the past. You likely just pay attention to the high profile candidates that whine about the results.

Name one.

Well, I mean, does Dubya ring any bells for ya? Lol.

Yes, I added the qualifier when I first brought this up in another thread. The difference is the counting was STOPPED. Otherwise, I have zero doubt Gore would have miraculously pulled it out.

My challenge remains unanswered.

Only Republicans think there is cheating.
The election season some states are having and the days/weeks of counting, gives a bad appearance. More importantly, it gives some time and fuel for the conspiracy theorists to start spinning webs.

When one guy is ahead, but over 5 days the other guy slowly narrows the margin and eventually wins by 1000 votes, it feels like the counting continues until the right guy wins. As opposed to, on election night 99% of votes are counted and the same guy wins by 1000 votes, you say, "Wow. What a tight election."

So, my argument would be that you don't want this endless counting because it undermines citizens' confidence in elections and encourages the conspiracy theories you profess to not like.

At a minimum, since many states deliver election night results, showing it can be done, when blue states choose to do days/weeks of counting, it has to be because they want it to be like that - and that has all kinds of harmful effects.

The election season some states are having and the days/weeks of counting, gives a bad appearance. More importantly, it gives some time and fuel for the conspiracy theorists to start spinning webs.

When one guy is ahead, but over 5 days the other guy slowly narrows the margin and eventually wins by 1000 votes, it feels like the counting continues until the right guy wins. As opposed to, on election night 99% of votes are counted and the same guy wins by 1000 votes, you say, "Wow. What a tight election."

So, my argument would be that you don't want this endless counting because it undermines citizens' confidence in elections and encourages the conspiracy theories you profess to not like.

At a minimum, since many states deliver election night results, showing it can be done, when blue states choose to do days/weeks of counting, it has to be because they want it to be like that - and that has all kinds of harmful effects.
Spot on and many other Countries know this. Plus, plenty of data correlation to link mail in voting to fraud. Fact!

Sure thing. Here's one for you. California 49 was called for Darrell Issa (R) on November 28th, 2016. So let's count together. That's 20 days after election day. (y)
There will be close elections that require recounts and involve various levels of challenges. That's fine.

The point is with a smart, practical election process, the vast majority of races will not involve any of that AND let's have 99% of the vote counted (it can be done in 4-5 hours) and, even if we still don't have a declared winner, we don't have counting for days and weeks and all the trouble that comes with that.

This. Rather than laugh and sarcastically yell "fraud" or "stolen", why are we allowing this to occur when we know 1) it doesn't need to as other states have shown and 2) it clearly has the potential to undermine citizen confidence in the process? Let's control that which we can reasonably control and live with the rest?

This. Rather than laugh and sarcastically yell "fraud" or "stolen", why are we allowing this to occur when we know 1) it doesn't need to as other states have shown and 2) it clearly has the potential to undermine citizen confidence in the process? Let's control that which we can reasonably control and live with the rest?
The word fraud must be included. Imo

There will be close elections that require recounts and involve various levels of challenges. That's fine.

The point is with a smart, practical election process, the vast majority of races will not involve any of that AND let's have 99% of the vote counted (it can be done in 4-5 hours) and, even if we still don't have a declared winner, we don't have counting for days and weeks and all the trouble that comes with that.
In case you missed any of my previous posts on the topic, I agree 100% with this approach. The State legislatures that still don't allow tabulation to begin before election day, as well as other bizarre anomalies that can feed the conspiracy narratives, need to scrap and refine the current process.

That said, ol' Gully seems to think that a long count has never been called for a 'Pub. I simply answered his 'challenge'. Although I'm sure he'll now move the goalposts again. Lol.

They drag this out into absurdity and then wonder where conspiracy theories come from...
And those of us that go off half-cocked and spew inaccurate beefs reward them with ample, "see how stupid?" moments that undermine legitimate grievance. Twitter has a lot of piszed-off dopes on both sides.