Elder Week

D-Swizzel102

It's here. The week that defines Cincinnati high school football. Essentially Good vs. Evil, this is considered by many to be the biggest rivalry in the city, one of the biggest in the state, and arguably one of the biggest in the country. The Panthers are coming off two straight losses while the Bombers are flying high, looking to run their record to 6-0. The Elder Nation is distraught, some on here calling for Ramsey to leave, others calling out the players' lack of heart. Their QB is injured, their OL is below average, their defense is inconsistent, but can we stop the Elder-proclaimed "best receiving corp in the state" and the Almighty Westside Saviour that is Kyle Rudolph? Pfft, does a bear ---- in the woods? All signs point to another Bomber blowout. Make it happen, men. Last year we silenced The Pit...again. This year, we will demoralize the Panthers and leave them gasping for air as they struggle to stay above water in the playoff race. Darius is back. The OL's playing outside their minds. J-Hurls is becoming the leader many of us knew he would be. G. Scruggs is improving every week. Stephon continues to be very tall. Nick Schneider scares little children. Our DB's are finally defending the long ball. Kyle Wenker eats babies for breakfast and DT's for dinner. Milligan does everything else. X is in mid-season form, and poised to make a run at state. Own Elder, in the stands and on the field. Establish dominance. Do it.

Good = 38
Evil = 7

BOMBERS!!! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!!

Last edited:

Haha, great post.

I could see this being the biggest loss in the history of the rivalry for Elder if Specht wants it to be...but he's not a coach that likes to dominate other teams so maybe not...completely up to him though.

I'll say...

X- 45
Elder -7

I can't wait. Though I will miss the rest of the week on here (Kairos), I will be thinking about the game day and night. I hope SC gets some good plans going for the SS on Friday. The "game" mixer sounds cool, but now we need something for during the game.

As for the game, I've seen Elder twice, and their passing attack scares me (even without Groene). The D is going to have to play their best game of the year to pitch the shutout, but I think it's possible. DAsh is back, and I think the O will be fine. Hopefully Berning and Schleidler are 100%.

Prediction:

Elder 3