Elder Enrollment Strategy

Very likely. I heard around 40 new kids are possible at Victory alone but they may cap their numbers and not take all…? No idea how these schools are going to handle that. I can’t imagine a school like Ignatius could take on many more.
What is needed is for St. Ant. to grow with new families. Where are the Martins kids likely going to go?

What is needed is for St. Ant. to grow with new families. Where are the Martins kids likely going to go?
Id guess Martin flows to Catherines, Al's, and Lourdes.

Antoninus isn't in an area with any new development so not sure how they grow. Maybe if a few Oak Hills and Cincy Public kids decide to take advantage of Ed Choice?

Does anyone know if the martins kids were given special admit to the schools on the westside so they dont have to be wait listed if they want to go to another non-parish family school?
I'd imagine the rest of the family did what we did and offered them a month to enroll before open enrollment. At St. Al's, current students were guaranteed enrollment if registered by Dec. 20, then it was St. Al's and St. Martin students until the open house January 28. After, that it was open to everyone.

I'd imagine the rest of the family did what we did and offered them a month to enroll before open enrollment. At St. Al's, current students were guaranteed enrollment if registered by Dec. 20, then it was St. Al's and St. Martin students until the open house January 28. After, that it was open to everyone.

Do you know is St. Al's # up?

Glad to hear. I hope the rest of the family did the same.

I'm going to need some confirmation here from someone who has daughters at Seton.

My Mother in Law (who works for Archdiocese) said they have been getting complaints over the past week or so about Seton. The complaints are saying there are girls identifying as cats and the administration has put litter boxes in the bathrooms to accommodate them. She claims their hands are pretty tied since Sisters of Charity have the ultimate say-so.

Please don't let this be true and it's just angry parents making this up for some dumb reason.

You really believe that?
it’s a nationwide urban legend. Google it.
I don't at all, just wanted to be absolutely certain the good Sisters didn't lose their collective minds. My Mother In Law is convinced these complaint calls are legit, it was a long dinner tonight.

I'm going to need some confirmation here from someone who has daughters at Seton.

My Mother in Law (who works for Archdiocese) said they have been getting complaints over the past week or so about Seton. The complaints are saying there are girls identifying as cats and the administration has put litter boxes in the bathrooms to accommodate them. She claims their hands are pretty tied since Sisters of Charity have the ultimate say-so.

Please don't let this be true and it's just angry parents making this up for some dumb reason.
We have a segment of society that has been irreparably ruined by social media and the internet because they are gullible and just plain stupid.

As a whole, we don’t seem to be smart enough to deal with the communication channels available to us and the stupid situation we’ve been in since 2016 is a direct result. But no, we don’t have cat girls running around the high schools.

We have a segment of society that has been irreparably ruined by social media and the internet because they are gullible and just plain stupid.

As a whole, we don’t seem to be smart enough to deal with the communication channels available to us and the stupid situation we’ve been in since 2016 is a direct result. But no, we don’t have cat girls running around the high schools.
I agree with everything, and figured all was well over at Seton. I got even more texts this morning about how it is definitely going on and there has now been a meeting scheduled in the archdiocese to discuss....... just make it all stop already. I told her repeatedly there is absolutely no way this would happen at any high school, let alone Seton. The culprits would be so ostracized and made fun of it simply couldn't happen. I tried to explain that this was an obvious prank of some sort...... Well she and other adults actually believe these calls are for real.

Make it make sense.

I agree with everything, and figured all was well over at Seton. I got even more texts this morning about how it is definitely going on and there has now been a meeting scheduled in the archdiocese to discuss....... just make it all stop already. I told her repeatedly there is absolutely no way this would happen at any high school, let alone Seton. The culprits would be so ostracized and made fun of it simply couldn't happen. I tried to explain that this was an obvious prank of some sort...... Well she and other adults actually believe these calls are for real.

Make it make sense.
A couple weeks too early for all of this.

Make it make sense.
There has been a mean-spirited attempt to degrade Seton for a while now. For example, a hot rumor was being spread that Seton was losing their accreditation , or had lost it. Nothing could be further from the truth. In response, Seton has now included their accreditation marker prominently on their electronic correspondence.
I think a cowardly mis-information effort is being executed in response to their success.
Your post here can show how well it can work.

I'll bet my first born that the administration did not put cat litter boxes in the restrooms. (That means something right now since we currently are on pretty good terms!)

Make sense?

Someone told me this same story about Oak Hills about six months ago. Unfortunately this person seemed to truly believe this story that was told to him by a “very good friend with kids at Oak Hills.”

lol this rumor was running around in NW Arkansas about a year and a half ago. Got a good number of people riled up for a few weeks

I don't at all, just wanted to be absolutely certain the good Sisters didn't lose their collective minds. My Mother In Law is convinced these complaint calls are legit, it was a long dinner tonight.
If your mother works for the Archdiocese, then she should have shared that Seton is no longer affiliated with the Archdiocese. They do not take complaints on behalf of Seton High School. Furthermore, The Sisters of Charity no longer owns Seton High School. Seton is a private school.

If your mother works for the Archdiocese, then she should have shared that Seton is no longer affiliated with the Archdiocese. They do not take complaints on behalf of Seton High School. Furthermore, The Sisters of Charity no longer owns Seton High School. Seton is a private school.
I know Seton is a private school. I did not know they weren't affiliated with Archdiocese and that the Sisters no longer owned them. When did that happen?

Lastly, just because Archdiocese isn't affiliated with Seton, doesn't mean people aren't calling..... apparently whoever is calling didn't get the memo either.